*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

Why would he pass it to Pau knowing Chicago had to foul, Pau just missed 2 free throws, and he had a timeout ?

Beats the @#%* out of me... Maybe just a lapse of common sense for a second..

I'll just attribute it to a slight drift into insanity because of all the BS that is happening

SMH

Pau your like a ghost out there on the floor.

Man up and demand the ball down low on the post.

Get involved in the game damn it.

Kobe's pissing me off right now, 
mad.gif

If Kobe would just make the extra pass he could possibly have 5 assist right now Smh...he needs to get his decision making under control lol

Wow...did you see Ron's close out on that corner 3? He didn't even TRY to get over there. What is he thinking about!!!?

Yesterday's game and the first half today, I've seen Kobe pass up good passes to McBob more times than I'm comfortable with. Something I'll be watching for as the season goes on.

Only postive thing you can say about the Lakers right now is that MWP is having a good game game so far and dominating down low on the block.

The rest: Pau is playing like a little a girl and is nowhere to be found, Steve Blake & Kobe are both cold & can't buy a shot right now.

Gasol is really starting to worry me now. He has not looked the same since last year regular season. Still looking like the playoff Gasol.

Back
Top Bottom