*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

I won't worry about Gasol until Bynum comes back and he slides back over to the 4.

Not enough passing on offense and defense is porous.

Fish
30t6p3b.gif

DTruth07:
2004-2005 Lakers all over again
Not even.

Gotta love some of the stuff I've read so far.
- after the Heat blew out the Mavs last night, dude in the NBA season thread said that he or better than a 96 Bulls
- dude said last night that McRoberts was only slightly better than Mark Madsen
- and now, after a game and a half, we're back to the non-playoff '04-'05 Lakers

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

DTruth07:
2004-2005 Lakers all over again
Not even.

Gotta love some of the stuff I've read so far.
- after the Heat blew out the Mavs last night, dude in the NBA season thread said that he or better than a 96 Bulls
- dude said last night that McRoberts was only slightly better than Mark Madsen
- and now, after a game and a half, we're back to the non-playoff '04-'05 Lakers

laugh.gif

Yeah I'll stick by what I said.
Tell me what has he shown you in the pre season or 2 regular season that he is better than what you are claiming he is?

Ok dude played at Duke, was McDonald HS all american.

Does he even have any range or jump shot?

Does he have any handles or any post up game?

Oh yeah but since he's gritty, rebounds, hustles, can dunk, and make a couple nice passes he all of a sudden not on Madsen or Luke Walton skill set?

There's no reason to even panic. We don't even have Bynum in our lineup. If we have Bynum and were playing like how they're playing right now, then this team will raise concerns.

SO GLAD TO SEE THAT TECHNICAL GET CALLED, AND I HOPE TO SEE MORE OF IT BY THE REFS! (I'm looking at you Garnett, LeBron, Manu, Nash, etc.)

Really impressed with the Lakers Defense, hopefully with Bynum back it can even be better and we can get some offense to go with that. These first 4 games are going to be rough though....

Lulz y'all pressing that panic button too quick.4 on 2 break and u dish it out to Walton lol Kobe isn't happy with this team

MR J 858:
Yeah I'll stick by what I said.
Tell me what has he shown you in the pre season or 2 regular season that he is better than what you are claiming he is?

That's the thing, I'm not claiming anything. I'm questioning your claim, but after two games… atually, not even 2 full games yet… I'm not ready to claim a damn thing.
MR J 858:
Does he have any handles or any post up game?
Oh yeah but since he's gritty, rebounds, hustles, can dunk, and make a couple nice passes he all of a sudden not on Madsen or Luke Walron skill set?

Man, if I had a nickel for every successful NBA player that had no range, no jumpshot, and all they did was hustle, rebound, dunk, make the right passes…
laugh.gif
I like how you point all those things out as if that entire description was supposed to be a bad thing. You just complimented the hell out of him, in my opinion.

Kobe just needs to take over at this point. And $+% is Walton doing on the court? I'm still dumbfounded at why he didn't get amnestied. Dude still has a place in this league because of his last name. He literally was scared to shoot a wide open jumper on two occassions in the last few minutes. I don't want anybody on my team who is scared. SMH

Back
Top Bottom