*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

every time Kobe bricks it...  Denver scored on a fastbreak 
indifferent.gif
  Bynum was doing good in the post and we went away from that

Thanks Kobe.

You'd think a veteran superstar like him would know that his shot isn't falling, and that he actually has some pretty talented team mates around him to rely on.
this loss is 99% on Kobe. smfh.

KOBE 
laugh.gif

Worst game of his career and he cost us the game. 
30t6p3b.gif

Damn. 
laugh.gif

He'll be right on Tuesday, so we going to just leave it at that.

he is way to far in his career to pull some !*+$ like this, +@# they didn't beat us he handed it to them... i am dying to see what he has to say, I bet he will use words like "Team" and "My Job" yikes where is this team headed ??????

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Keep Andrew and Pau... those 2 showed up tonight...   what about Kobe for CP3 or Kobe for Dwight 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Then when Bynum gets injured in April his trade value is for draft picks (maybe)...

He's going to get injured again...

Kobe's shot wasn't falling yesterday but he made up for it by distributing.

Tonight, Kobe decides to play like a dummy and chucks his way to a 6-28 night.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

KOBE 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Damn. 
laugh.gif

I hope he doesn't even play on Tuesday if he's going to play like he did tonight; it's a slap in the face to the rest of the team. 
Bynum is 7-10 going into the fourth quarter and Pau was shooting a decent percentage and Kobe stubbornly jacks 3's from the perimeter over and over. Dude singlehandedly cost us the game with his inexplicably bad shot selection/volume and complete lack of effort on defense. How the hell is he 33 years old and he still played that game he just played tonight? That would have been egregious even as a rookie, and he's a 16 year vet playing like that? 

WHAT THE !@+@? 

Ska, back me up on this
laugh.gif
What the !@+@ is he doing?!?!

We'll be alright. It was the WORST game of his CAREER.
Ya'll make it seem like this happens often.

He took some stupid +%$ shots that I couldn't believe what he was doing. 
roll.gif

It's all good though, we'll be back and our team will be fine.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is kobe i know

aka i dont care if i miss, i'll keep shooting to get my 20!

LMAO he ain't jordan 

he is KOBE 

6-28????????? 

this shows he cares about himself more than his team.

if he cared about his team, he wouldn't be taking 28 shots, i don't care WHO YOU ARE.

dude is selfish! yes

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nobody deserves a pass for shooting that bad, NOT EVEN KOBE. With that said, its one game and on to the next one.

Pros

*Bynum played well again
*Pau looked alive

Other than that it was a bad game, we'll see how we look on Tuesday.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Keep Andrew and Pau... those 2 showed up tonight...   what about Kobe for CP3 or Kobe for Dwight 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Then when Bynum gets injured in April his trade value is for draft picks (maybe)...

He's going to get injured again...
true...  the annual bynum knee injury come playoff time
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

KOBE 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Damn. 
laugh.gif

what makes you think that? He has been on and off for 6 games and the record reflects that.

Gave away the game to the bulls. Gave this game away. Did not play that well against sacramento either. Lakers even won against denver DESPITE him trying to lose it at the end.

If he keeps playing this erratically then he will need to sit his #*% down for a month and let his wrist heal.

Denver is pretty underrated. Didnt think theyd be a factor with missing key players, but that doesnt seem to matter. Theyre active on D. Hands are everywhere.

But, this whole series, I feel like they got away with a ton of reaching fouls. Refs just let it slide 
ohwell.gif

That cherry dunk by gallo was killer. 

Foul trouble really screwed Bynums game. He should be getting 28 shots not Kobe.

Kobe's bad decision making has finally started to catch with him...earlier in his career his bad decisions got covered up due to him being a great player and being just that good of a player.Now that his body is failing him his bad decisions can't be covered up anymore because he just can't simply do the things he used to...if Kobe can't learn how to age gracefully right now by mentally playing the right way his downfall will be harshLike if your having a bad game shooting, as a shooter you keep shooting the ball because that's what your taught. But no when you keep shooting fadeaways and contested jumpers while having a bum wrist. The fact that he does that while turning over at a high rate...every game so far we have seen Kobe turn the ball over and just make horrible decisions..This laker team can actually be very good when the ball is moved and the ball is fed to bynum, the team turnovers and defense will turn around to perfection in another month but Kobe needs to learn how to be that leader to age gratefully and mentally.

Back
Top Bottom