*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Link please?
nerd.gif

CP:
Ska, how do you regard Phil?  Is he the greatest coach of all time, or just a guy that got by with MJ, Scottie, Shaq, and Kobe?  There a coach you think is better than Phil?
I can't call a coach 'GOAT' that handled the Kobe/Shaq situation the way Phil did. Do I think Auerbach would have handled that better? Yes. Sloan? Yes. Pop? Yes.

Am I saying those coaches are better than Phil? No. Am I saying that we would've been successful, albeit a different kind is successful, with Pop or Sloan?

wink.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

CP:
Ska, how do you regard Phil?  Is he the greatest coach of all time, or just a guy that got by with MJ, Scottie, Shaq, and Kobe?  There a coach you think is better than Phil?
I can't call a coach 'GOAT' that handled the Kobe/Shaq situation the way Phil did. Do I think Auerbach would have handled that better? Yes. Sloan? Yes. Pop? Yes.

Am I saying those coaches are better than Phil? No. Am I saying that we would've been successful, albeit a different kind is successful, with Pop or Sloan?

wink.gif

Agree!

wait.. kobe trying to pass? lmao

he should never be anything close to "playmaker"

his passing ability is seriously poor.

court vision is HIDEOUS

just stay who you are aka chucker lol

With Bynum on the floor at the same time as him, Pau is relegated to being a jump shooter.

Not sure how I feel about that.

I'm tired of Pau..... It isn't even worth having him on the team... He is in perfect position for a board and all you need to do is bump him and he is now under the basket...

And let's not forget he is always standing around falling asleep.

HANNSUM:

court vision is HIDEOUS

I'm seriously asking you guys, why even respond to crap like this?
laugh.gif
This is obviously just hate. So you let it go, respond to someone who actually has reasons behind their opinions, and that's that. He gets tired of people ignoring him and keeps saying crap to try and get a rise out of someone? That's trolling.

DAMN YOU BYNUM... WHY MUST YOU BE INJURY PRONE... I DO NOT WANT TO TRADE YOU.. BUT I KNOW I HAVE TO... I CAN'T QUIT YOU!!!!

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Whoa! Talk about being ethered! HANNSUM/Sexy needs to come back! Actually I'm going to PM him this.
you haven't read mine. but not tryin to repeat though

Actually, that's because you're incapable of pulling something like 'repeating' off. Only the Lakers can achieve a task like that. 
pimp.gif

not really 
laugh.gif

HANNSUM:

court vision is HIDEOUS

I'm seriously asking you guys, why even respond to crap like this?
laugh.gif
This is obviously just hate. So you let it go, respond to someone who actually has reasons behind their opinions, and that's that. He gets tired of people ignoring him and keeps saying crap to try and get a rise out of someone? That's trolling.
you don't agree with that?
then you have a serious problem.

why troll? what is it anyways?

i don't have time for that

Originally Posted by PMatic

With Bynum on the floor at the same time as him, Pau is relegated to being a jump shooter.

Not sure how I feel about that.

i think its alright. they double bynum and he needs to learn automatically to pass to gasol for the open jumper.
kobe needs to stop shooting and give it to the bigs

I think Brown should have Pau playing a pick & pop with Kobe driving.. Either go up.. Dump off to Drew.. Or Kick back to Pau... Would be the most efficient in spurts..

As for Kobe shooting it isn't that bad this game.. There's been about 5 shots that have been bad ideas, and he missed all of them... The last of the 5 I can't fault because I think he was trying to get it up quick for a 2 & 1.

Essential1:
DAMN YOU BYNUM... I CAN'T QUIT YOU!!!!
roll.gif

Ayo.
nerd.gif

roll.gif
No ayo.... It is just terrible that he plays like this.. An absolute monster and is so young so he will and can play better but we all know we have to deal him just because he is injury prone... It's sad at the end of the day

Back
Top Bottom