*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Sarcasm meter is broken...and who's sensitive. All the Lakers do is win in spite of him
wink.gif
niketalk

Pau is looking lost out there but he's still some what producing. I mean it sucks that he isn't his same self, but I feel its a by product of how well Bynum is doing.

Pau + Caracter + Blake + Barnes + $8.9 million trade exception (and 2 picks) for D12 + Hedo + Jameer (works out because we'd be under the 125% plus $100,000 of outgoing salaries)

Just to get rid of Pau so I don't have to see Bynum go... Even though that paint would be clogged so badly
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Is there even gonna be a ASG this year, or just the recognition of being a allstar
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

What? Are you seriously drunk or just high right now or both 
laugh.gif

Way to much $$$ to not be made for the league if there was no all star game this season.

But yes all star week is from 2-24 to 2-26 in Orlando.

Link:

http://www.nba.com/allstar2012/

laugh.gif
Neither, man it's only Tuesday.......just outta the loop that's all

Who that dude in here last night tombout when Kobe goes for 35 next game, what then......? 37 tonight? Oh.
laugh.gif
Where those @@#%*@#+@*#@@ Cole and Hannssum at? Come on in and discuss the game now #!!$%.
laugh.gif

And Ska, you was talkin bout Ray Allen from the 96 draft. I'll get to that in the morning, same with Phil/Sloan/Pop. It's a good convo.

Pau + Goudelock + Blake + Barnes + 2012 1st Round Pick for DWill & Brook Lopez when he's healed so mid February. (Nets will fail to get D12 so they may be desparate to get anyone seeing as how both DWill & Brook could be leaving at Seasons End).. DWill is likely.. Brook could be given far too much by some team...

then

Bynum + Brook Lopez + 2nd Round in 2013 + 1st Round in 2014 for D12 & Ryan Anderson

Things dreams are made of
roll.gif

Would make the team a monster because we'd have 4 positions where a guy can go 34 minutes...  And Ebanks & Artest could split the 3 very effectively.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Pau + Goudelock + Blake + Barnes + 2012 1st Round Pick for DWill & Brook Lopez when he's healed so mid February. (Nets will fail to get D12 so they may be desparate to get anyone seeing as how both DWill & Brook could be leaving at Seasons End).. DWill is likely.. Brook could be given far too much by some team...

then

Bynum + Brook Lopez + 2nd Round in 2013 + 1st Round in 2014 for D12 & Ryan Anderson

roll.gif

Would make the team a monster because we'd have 4 positions where a guy can go 34 minutes...  And Ebanks & Artest could split the 3 very effectively.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Essential, always coming through with these trade scenarios.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by Essential1

then

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Essential, always coming through with these trade scenarios.
laugh.gif

It drives me nuts honestly...  I'll be going through my day and then all of a sudden a trade scenario hits me..

But might as well share all of them with the NT Lakers Fam
roll.gif

Kobe surpassing Bynum & Gasol's total attempts for the 2nd game in a row? Not a trend I'd like to see continue. Kobe needs to do a better job of facilitating & cut back on playing hero ball.

CP:
And Ska, you was talkin bout Ray Allen from the 96 draft. I'll get to that in the morning, same with Phil/Sloan/Pop. It's a good convo.
Roger that. Let me save us both a couple paragraphs, though:

- "Ska, surely you can acknowledge that Ray Allen is nowhere near the defender that Kobe is."
- "Obviously, but if our defense was lacking with a long-term commitment to Ray Allen, then a good coach would put in schemes that suit his personnel."
- "blah, blah, blah rebounding blah"
- "blah, blah different kind of successful blah"

laugh.gif

this kobe dude still desn't get it
lakers had this game well before 2nd qt
u think both teams talent match? not even close.
but kobe still managed to take 29shots on a bad team..was able to get his 37pts lol
oh my goodness...

hes the most annoying player
i'm going to try to sit on the court side and yell at him "pass the ball"

bynum is the best player in LAL.
team will should be build around him RIGHT NOW

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Kobe surpassing Bynum & Gasol's total attempts for the 2nd game in a row? Not a trend I'd like to see continue. Kobe needs to do a better job of facilitating & cut back on playing hero ball.

I actually want Kobe shooting around 22-23 times a game honestly..  That's just me...
The caveat to this is if he started off terribly like 2-9 or something then I'd want him to slow play his shots.. Also if Kobe is playing in the post and a lot of his shots are post up fadeaways and other moves then I want more of those shots.. If they are jab step 3s I want less of those..

And Bynum & Gasol shooting around 24 combined..

More shots by Bynum & Gasol the less they are getting to the line which is what matters most to me with them..

And Kobe played great tonight...  He had his moments of dumb shots I counted 7-8 bad shots... 5 dumb shots, and 2 were end of the game I want 40 points shots... 

I think Kobe could average 10 apg in a season.. I'm not joking if we wanted him to be a full facilitator. But I actually want Kobe to take the shot because when he makes it, it is far more deflating to the other team than what Pau or Drew make

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

but kobe still managed to take 29shots on a bad team..was able to get his 37pts lol
oh my goodness...

laugh.gif
trolling...

This dude Gasol is the main reason the Lakers are not looking as sharp as they could. Well other than our trash PGs.

I hope Orlando is buying into Bynum's numbers and pull the trigger. However, this might mean that that idiot Buss is not going to trade Bynum.

oh my goodness...

Well out of those 29 shots, I think 3 were shots with the shot clock running down, one at the end of a quarter and his pass to himself off the backboard counted as a shot attempt. He did take a few heat check 3's which were bad shot no doubt. But of course as a troll you are gonna dare to save face by trying to turn a good all around game by Kobe (38, 8 & 6 with only 2 turnovers) into something troll-worthy. I know you are trying to answer back for being called out but sometimes you should just walk away till Kobe has another actual bad game you can jump on.

oh my goodness...

Just shut up troll

good win against houston but damn man we need to stop it with these careless turnovers
30t6p3b.gif
Scola and Lowry were ballin but we all knew they were gonna get theirs.

Big Bynum with 21 & 22
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

oh my goodness...

Just shut up troll
lol dont feed the troll!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Wow Durant 8-27
eek.gif

Oh my god.
Now we should troll the official Thunder thread with "Durant is a ball hog", "Durant is not or never will be a team leader", Durant should apologize to his teammates and to his momma"

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom