*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

I admitted to my hypocrisy, and over the past 2 days I have admitted regret for taking part of it...admitting it was a mistake.
See...I'm not always in the right, and I don't always have to be.
Ahem. 
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Was that because you think that I think you always have to be in the right? Or because you were hinting at me admitting I was wrong, which would be hard for me because I think I always have to be in the right?

Either way, I certainly don't think that about you, and if you were trying to hint about me:
Like I said:
My fault.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

I admitted to my hypocrisy, and over the past 2 days I have admitted regret for taking part of it...admitting it was a mistake.
Likewise. We've all contributed to it but we didn't dominate it. I think my most recent post regarded the Brazilian Blur! Anyways, this home stand hopefully can get us into some type of rhythm. 

Ska youre right about one thing for sure, our record most certainly does affect the mood of the thread. Hope things turn around soon, we need a win streak.

^ I said it wrong in my previous reply. What I meant to say was that one of the things I've noticed is that the more UNsuccessful a team is, the more the team thread grows. The Knicks thread wouldn't be as big as it is if they had a record like the Heat; it would still be big, because the next are obviously a popular team, but fans have more to say when things ain't going right.

"Winning cures everything."

Essential1:
How about that Derek Fisher eh?

11qtjio.jpg

I would still eff with this dude if it wasn't for this summer. That was just so bad the way the players handled that, in my opinion. DFish has been my dude for years, but leading the players to charge into battle with toothpicks and pillows was just foolish, and it cost us, the fans, not to mention having an obvious adverse effect on his conditioning

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

HANNSUM (to outlawx):
this sums up why you're just an NT'er and nothing else. lol
Ummmmmm… you're just an NTer, too, though.
laugh.gif
I mean, maybe not off here, but you don't know what outlawx is off here, either. Which is why you shouldn't say anything personal about NTers. You're nothing but a screen name, pal, just the same as you said about him.
wink.gif
HANNSUM (to outlawx):
you talk about how kobe shot over 50%, and you're happy with that.
Kobe could shoot 100% and you wouldn't be happy, which is what separates you from me, and it's a huge separation.
HANNSUM (to outlawx):
this game was lost because of kobe.
Yyyeeeeeeerreaaaaahhhhhno. We lost the game in the 3rd quarter; yes, Kobe played in the third quarter, and there were some mistakes he made in the 3rd quarter, but we got blitzed in the 3rd and never recovered in the 4th.
HANNSUM (to outlawx):
idk maybe you played 2k too much, but you REALLY don't seem to know how to watch a game of basketball

you have a problem! lol
And I don't know if you have been rejected from one too many debate clubs, but you don't know how to DISCUSS basketball. Considering that this is a discussion board, where are all we do is discuss, you have a problem, my friend.
HANNSUM (to outlawx):
yes im teaching your *$$.
The only thing you're teaching people is that you know how to post on a message board. "No, I am teaching them that" Stop it! All you're teaching people is that you know how to enter letters into a defined space, and hit 'Reply'.

i didn't even talk to you lol
and replying like this is telling me that you're UPSET.

laugh.gif

Decent first quarter.. Just need to shoot better

Significant stats:

Kobe 3-6 8pts
Drew 2pts 5reb
Pau 4&6
Fish 4ast

I've been super optimistic with this team, but this it is quickly diminishing letting this warrior team get an early lead like this without Curry or Biedrens....

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

HANNSUM (to outlawx):
this sums up why you're just an NT'er and nothing else. lol
Ummmmmm… you're just an NTer, too, though.
laugh.gif
I mean, maybe not off here, but you don't know what outlawx is off here, either. Which is why you shouldn't say anything personal about NTers. You're nothing but a screen name, pal, just the same as you said about him.
wink.gif
HANNSUM (to outlawx):
you talk about how kobe shot over 50%, and you're happy with that.
Kobe could shoot 100% and you wouldn't be happy, which is what separates you from me, and it's a huge separation.
HANNSUM (to outlawx):
this game was lost because of kobe.
Yyyeeeeeeerreaaaaahhhhhno. We lost the game in the 3rd quarter; yes, Kobe played in the third quarter, and there were some mistakes he made in the 3rd quarter, but we got blitzed in the 3rd and never recovered in the 4th.
HANNSUM (to outlawx):
idk maybe you played 2k too much, but you REALLY don't seem to know how to watch a game of basketball

you have a problem! lol
And I don't know if you have been rejected from one too many debate clubs, but you don't know how to DISCUSS basketball. Considering that this is a discussion board, where are all we do is discuss, you have a problem, my friend.
HANNSUM (to outlawx):
yes im teaching your *$$.
The only thing you're teaching people is that you know how to post on a message board. "No, I am teaching them that" Stop it! All you're teaching people is that you know how to enter letters into a defined space, and hit 'Reply'.

BINGO!!!
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Nate trying to make that pass to KWAME BROWN of all people. You really expect HIM to be able to handle that pass?

Back
Top Bottom