Originally Posted by short MI

VIs are my favorite Jordans
Blk/red are my least fav XIs
i like concords more and thats as close as they get
DMP ftw (too bad i dont have this pack
frown.gif
)

^ co-sign

same problem with me - the Bred's and Taxi's are my least fav. of the 11's and 12's

DMP all the way - i need one too for 400 or less, lol

Space Jams 11's and White and Red 12's? How many times this gotta be discussed? That's not what's gonna be in the Countdown Pack in December.Why is these pics beign posted so much I mean it's like people be wishing JB could change the colorways of the11/12 pack. But I doubt it. It'sgoin' be Black/Red XI's and White/Black/Taxi 12's.

I LOVE the concords so i guess i would get the DMP if they were still available..... but i am looking forward to getting the 11/12. I never had a pair of 12s

Originally Posted by Hightower80

First and foremost:

DMP > any CDP

Anyone who owns the dmp or has seen it knows what im talkin about. However had JB dropped space jams and playoffs as the pack *nuts on self* I would've sold my sister for two packs.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Space Jams 11's and White and Red 12's? How many times this gotta be discussed? That's not what's gonna be in the Countdown Pack in December. Why is these pics beign posted so much I mean it's like people be wishing JB could change the colorways of the11/12 pack. But I doubt it. It's goin' be Black/Red XI's and White/Black/Taxi 12's.

the point idiot
tongue.gif
was to choose sides between the DMP or the 11/12pack but since i would have to be drunk to choose the 11/12 pack we experimented on what would make us maybe consider or even change our minds they are justsuggestions so either read the entire thread or just leave
mad.gif

DMPs >>> 11/12 pack but it's close.

I still have my OG black/red XIs and Playoff XIIs, so I'm looking for a pair of fresh, reasonably-priced DMPs to this day. Any ideas on expected costs???

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

11/12 easily.

This pack is gonna be awesome.

Only one I want BOTH pairs.
laugh.gif

Word. I ain't down with JB forcing unwanted inventory on me. Copped.

honestly??

if the pack had spacejams and playoffs, i would HONESTLY say CDP > DMP.

but as it stands, i'll have to say DMP.

Im guessing its not the ppl who own the DMP that are trippn so hard over them. I own the DMP and the VI's really weren't that great. I would go withthe XI/XII pack. For those that said the DMP was way more limited...I highly doubt this pack is going to just be sitting on shelves. Don't sleep.

we haven't even seen pics of the CDP so why all the speculation? JB could make the XIs out of cardboard and some people would still eat them up. but seeingas how the DMP had two of the shoes that most people feel are the top two J's of all time, I don't see how XI/XII could stand a chance..

I have a pair of both concords/DMP and blk/red and as much as I love the blk/red, the concords or DMP's classic black and white colorway is just muchbetter than black and red. So Concords/DMP > Black/Red. The VI however isn't as good as the XII's but the VI's icey blue sole just gives the allblack colorway enough personality so DMP VI = XII. On the other hand, if the XII were the playoffs (the very first Jordans I owned and paid for by my money) itwould be a different story, it would be XII > DMP VI and I might be getting 4-5 packs. But since the XII's are the Taxi's, I would have to go DMP> XI/XII.

Originally Posted by OnJai007

I'm going with the DMP. It was more limited compared to these packs.

this is what i'm talking about. just cause a shoe is more limited in quantity ninjas get extra hyped over a pack that wasn't that great minus theconcords. fam, if thats the only reason you chose the dmp over the cdp
eyes.gif

cdp ftw for me. can't stand how the dmp vi's looked.

DMPs...
if they put White/Red XII and space jam XIs in the CDP..it will be a different story...

Back
Top Bottom