11/12 Pack Vs DMP

Originally Posted by Spraize

11/12s anyday Like alot of people said the 6s are too plain

the 12's are also plain
tongue.gif

They give us DMP VI which is said to be "too plain" and then they give us "gay pride" VI's which are over the top IMO, but there is nomiddle ground. Where's the balance at? lol

The DMP - just cause most of yall probably didn't get to cop it. Now yall do your homework and set the alarm clock and stuff.

i know i deserve the nike late pass for this question but which 11's are they releasing, that goes with this this 11 12 pack?

DMP surpasses the 11/12 CDP immensely, the DMP contained so many little details as far as the packaging and the actual shoe itself. Plus I think you have totake into consideration what the packs are commemorating/representing...Defining Moments- first title won, and first title coming back from retirement (pretysignificant imo). Countdown....uhhh it equals 23
grin.gif
Defining Moments hands down, thats why I've got three packs

DMP only because of the XI if the CDP would of been a better color then it would of beenCDP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dmp

Originally Posted by iBlink

aj11_wht_pat_uni_5.jpg
aj12_low_obs_wht_5.jpg
(mids in the XII of course)

To this day I still pray they decide to release these in the XII & XI pack. It would definately out do the DMP. Hands down.
I have been screaming for this combination since day one. But I understand the bulls colorways in the pack. Although, the blk/red XI's are my leastfavorite XI. Its probably the most faked behind the space jams.

Yeah....these are the last XI's i would have wanted in the pack.
I still have mine NDS from the last retro.
Really could have used some Space jams.

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Another I know Im late, but when is this pack coming out?

December.

XI/XII over DMP because I do not like the VI in the DMP pack. Also I do not like the gold color.

I would take the XI/XII and the DMP. I wish I could have though about the DMP at the time it came out because I would have loved to look a them. But I'mlooking forward to 11/12 countdown pack because of the colorways. XI's are black, white and varsity red, and the XII's are white,black and taxi.

If the XI's are indeed like the spacejams except with red accents then I'll be like Thurgood Jenkins at the hospital stock room counter.

on a side note, who wants to trade a size 10 DMP for my size 9.5?

I think the XI/XII CP is way better than the DMP's. IMO, Bred XI's are better than DMP XI's, and I like XII's more than VI's.

It would be nice to see the white/red XII's over the Taxi's though.

Back
Top Bottom