11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Am i on crack? Or did uptempo sell out already! What a SHAME
grin.gif
embarassed.gif

Capitalism...WHAT RECESSION!!!!

THESE ARE GOING TO TOUCH $600 a PACK....THAT IS GOING TO BE INSANE PEOPLE....

does anyone remember last Nov when the XV came out on Flight Club and they were like $150 and Nike was discounting them and they were going for like $250-$300the first weekend they came out?

Any one smell a repeat...The price averaging $500 simply because they have not come out and come the 21st....they will be flooded on eBay...

I think there are going to be a ton of split packs here shortly...

thoughts...

sorry...just trying to keep the thread fresh as best I can

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I bought a pack for the "heck" of it at my local spot for retail minus tax....The quality is garbage....sure the shoes "look" appealing to the naked eye....but theres no way im hooping in any current retro Jordan...Dont blame Gentry or JB, we have to blame ourselves as consumers for buying this crap...
laugh.gif
If we keep buying (Accepting) this type of quality in JB shoes, they're gonna keep producing Garbage...

They couldnt even Flip the Jumpman on the heel of the XI
laugh.gif
....that just baffles me....Seriously

why hoop in outdated technology...if ur gonna spend $150+ on a shoe to play ball...why not get a newer shoe thats better performance wise...who cares about how pretty your feet look

See....JB has brainwashed yall
laugh.gif
AIR JORDANS ARE BASKETBALL SHOES!...meaning they're "supposedly" designed to hoop in....JB=Jim Jones (Notthe rapper) google it

still tryin to lock down a second pack....any vegas heads no if the galleria or meadows malls are gettin these

Originally Posted by Litflynt

does anyone remember last Nov when the XV came out on Flight Club and they were like $150 and Nike was discounting them and they were going for like $250-$300 the first weekend they came out?

Any one smell a repeat...The price averaging $500 simply because they have not come out and come the 21st....they will be flooded on eBay...

thoughts...

There is a greater chance this time around that more people will keep both shoes. I don't know why anyone would split this pack. I think thehighest these will go for is $700-$1000. I saw the 6/17 go for between $500-$600.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

does anyone remember last Nov when the XV came out on Flight Club and they were like $150 and Nike was discounting them and they were going for like $250-$300 the first weekend they came out?

thoughts...

There is a greater chance this time around that more people will keep both shoes. I don't know why anyone would split this pack. I think the highest these will go for is $700-$1000. I saw the 6/17 go for between $500-$600.
wow......

thoughts...

There is a greater chance this time around that more people will keep both shoes. I don't know why anyone would split this pack. I think the highest these will go for is $700-$1000. I saw the 6/17 go for between $500-$600.

I'm splitting the packs...for the only reason being is that XI, I hold in regard because of childhood memories...but I understand what you mean...
this is one of the few packs people are going to want both pairs like the 16/7 and 17/6 or 10/13

I never really got into the XII and I know there are a ton of people who those are their grails...so I help them/they help me...
tongue.gif

I believe because there might still be that small percentage of parents or those who didn't realize the date has changed, that will scramble to get them and UTA and PYS will get their Christmas Miracle..lol

I guess speculating isn't going to help...6 days and counting...

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

thoughts...

wow......
Jonahtheballer

What he means is that there is going to be like one or two auctions where the desperate bidders are going to pay...dearly...
It won't be the norm...
Happens all the time nowadays...wii release, xbox360 release, DMP's Ti XX3...need I go on...
the sanity will come back once the year starts and people see the bank/credit statements! LOL

I bought a pack for the "heck" of it at my local spot for retail minus tax....The quality is garbage....sure the shoes "look" appealing to the naked eye....but theres no way im hooping in any current retro Jordan...Dont blame Gentry or JB, we have to blame ourselves as consumers for buying this crap...
laugh.gif
If we keep buying (Accepting) this type of quality in JB shoes, they're gonna keep producing Garbage...

laugh.gif

why hoop in outdated technology...if ur gonna spend $150+ on a shoe to play ball...why not get a newer shoe thats better performance wise...who cares about how pretty your feet look

laugh.gif
AIR JORDANS ARE BASKETBALL SHOES!...meaning they're "supposedly" designed to hoop in....JB=Jim Jones (Not the rapper) google it

so are chuck taylors that doesent mean im gonna play basketball in them in 2008.....and i know who jim jones is.....no need for google....but my point is whyplay basketball in a shoe designed over a decade ago when theres plenty of better performance shoes out now.....i understand the quality has gone tocrap....but the only time that should even be an issue is if they are not even good enough to stand casual wear...thats when i have a problem...but if someoneis still buying jordan retros for the purpose of just straight basketball 9 out of 10 times they are not very good or they are only worried about theirappearance and only want to look cool

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

thoughts...

wow......
Jonahtheballer

What he means is that there is going to be like one or two auctions where the desperate bidders are going to pay...dearly...
It won't be the norm...
Happens all the time nowadays...wii release, xbox360 release, DMP's Ti XX3...need I go on...
the sanity will come back once the year starts and people see the bank/credit statements! LOL
Yep. Look at what happened when the PS3 released. I think one sold for $2000! What sense does that make? The DMP has went for a $1000+. This CDPcontains a shoe that is probably the most known J. That alone will cause brain farts. Watch. Someone is going to pull the trigger for $700+.

I will be splitting my packs! It amazes me how the price of tis pack has gone this high. Like I said, I would rather get a DS DMP than pay the money some ofyou are speculating these will go for.

Originally Posted by GZA73

I will be splitting my packs! It amazes me how the price of tis pack has gone this high. Like I said, I would rather get a DS DMP than pay the money some of you are speculating these will go for.
GZA73
I am splitting my packs now as we speak (the ones on ebay are mine...hence the same name...) but I am not a reseller...
when everyone was going crazy yesterday because one pair of XII's I had on was at $217+
Well the auction ended at like $223 but the person didn't pay...so now it's relisted...
so bewary you know...

to each his own...

I see the XII's averaging $190-$230 and the XI going for around $300 during the next two weeks...the packs I am with my boy and agree we will see a $700+impulse bid...but that won't be the norm...
I think the pack will average $500-$600 for the next two weeks...

If the sites are getting $460 + shipping on PYS and $450 on UTA Easy...then think about what resellers are just salivating as we speak...
someone made a good point like 1000 pages ago( wow folks...125 with 7 days to go...
laugh.gif
) that people are not going to be walking into shops and buying 3+ pairs...
not in this financial climate...I don't care who you are or what you do for a living...the tempo out in the streets is different...

so above are my hypothetical for the next couple of weeks...if there is not restock on FNL come the 23rd...for those looking for a Christmas Eve delivery...
we might see a $800+ auction....

time will tell...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
AIR JORDANS ARE BASKETBALL SHOES!...meaning they're "supposedly" designed to hoop in....JB=Jim Jones (Not the rapper) google it

so are chuck taylors that doesent mean im gonna play basketball in them in 2008.....and i know who jim jones is.....no need for google....but my point is why play basketball in a shoe designed over a decade ago when theres plenty of better performance shoes out now.....i understand the quality has gone to crap....but the only time that should even be an issue is if they are not even good enough to stand casual wear...thats when i have a problem...but if someone is still buying jordan retros for the purpose of just straight basketball 9 out of 10 times they are not very good or they are only worried about their appearance and only want to look cool

We're talkin about AIR JORDANS....not CT's...i'd hoop in a New pair of unaged OG 3's 4's 5's 6's 7's...ect ect...

Great point Litflynt! I too see the XIIs go in the low 200s and the XI near the 300 mark. We will see.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Wow at the prices. You could get a DS DMP set with some of the $ people are selling these at!
Where?
nerd.gif

My boy has got 13 packs haha, cleaned out a store.
Resellers
mad.gif

Poofyo101 can you please change your avy? See there is a Bengal getting the business and thats not whats up. Thanks
grin.gif

ACTUALLY...he works in retail and copped pairs early, so all of his boys can have their pairs for retail.

Gotta love presales!!! As usual I have multiple packs paid for already. This wont be as bad as my 10 DMP's, but close. Good luck to everyone else.

Does anyone have picture of all three releases of the XI....the OG's, 2001 retro and the CDP .....lets see the comparison

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

Does anyone have picture of all three releases of the XI....the OG's, 2001 retro and the CDP .....lets see the comparison

Yeah that's a good idea! Good thinking!

I can actually a get pair of white cement IVs right now but I would have to pass on the cdp.I already have the retro 11s but not the taxis,I have the bred12s.Just wanted to know what some of you think about that.I hate when s*** like this happens....

for those who already have it, how do they fit? like the DMPs did? or half size smaller like the recent run of nike shoes?

Back
Top Bottom