11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

Originally Posted by Untitled

and for everyone's information the best pack was

http://sneakernews.com/wp...dan-countdown-7-16-01.jpg src="http://sneakernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/air-jordan-countdown-7-16-01.jpg">

that pack was beyond solid but it really does come in close second to the 11/12 pack.
here's how i see it...

XI >XVI > VII > XII

I'm going to pass on this pack. I already have black/red XIs. I would love another pair but funds are pretty low and I still have a bunch of Christmasshopping to do. I'd rather buy other people gifts than spend $300+ on myself right now. Every year I donate presents to toys for tots. That won'tchange this year. The kids need it more than me.

hmmmm... What's up with that backwards Jumpman? LMAO, I can't get down like that. It just looks silly.

Originally Posted by datboimall

its nice to see fellow niketalkers helping out others so they dont have to pay crazy prices....thats how it should be ....big up's to yall

Yeah that is sick, i hope some one can help me lol, seattle area help please

Originally Posted by BbEAR017

I'm going to pass on this pack. I already have black/red XIs. I would love another pair but funds are pretty low and I still have a bunch of Christmas shopping to do. I'd rather buy other people gifts than spend $300+ on myself right now. Every year I donate presents to toys for tots. That won't change this year. The kids need it more than me.
Thats good dude. Props.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I'm going to pass on this pack. I already have black/red XIs. I would love another pair but funds are pretty low and I still have a bunch of Christmas shopping to do. I'd rather buy other people gifts than spend $300+ on myself right now. Every year I donate presents to toys for tots. That won't change this year. The kids need it more than me.
Thats good dude. Props.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Thats good dude. Props.

pimp.gif

Very Generous
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mikeposite

Were going to the mall. Look out and you know it is us.

Shoes looking good!!! Even though I'm still wishing the soles was Varsity red. But by the looks of it(meaning the 11's)I guess having this won'tbe so bad after all, because after all I always wanted a pair of Jordan 11's. Thoes are shoes I couldn't get back in 2001.

Yeah, these are hyped but I think I'm in that category...last purchase to end the collection and 11 are my grails missing from my collection.

I'm deployed in the desert and wifey is months pregnant back home so I cant have her out and about the day after christmas, so if I can pay 450 andguarantee I'm covered, so be it...they'll stay on ice till I'm stateside...gl to the rest of you...

I bought a pack for the "heck" of it at my local spot for retail minus tax....The quality is garbage....sure the shoes "look" appealing tothe naked eye....but theres no way im hooping in any current retro Jordan...Dont blame Gentry or JB, we have to blame ourselves as consumers for buying thiscrap...
laugh.gif
If we keep buying (Accepting) this type of quality in JB shoes, they're gonna keep producing Garbage...

They couldnt even Flip the Jumpman on the heel of the XI
laugh.gif
....that just baffles me....Seriously

saw these today in person for first time and to be honest i do wish the sole was a lil darker on these xi

Originally Posted by glove72

Yeah, these are hyped but I think I'm in that category...last purchase to end the collection and 11 are my grails missing from my collection.

I'm deployed in the desert and wifey is months pregnant back home So I can't have her out and about the day after christmas , so if I can pay 450 and guarantee I'm covered, so be it...they'll stay on ice till I'm stateside...gl to the rest of you...
The date of the pack got changed to 12/20/2008 (Next Saturday)

Originally Posted by glove72

I'm deployed in the desert and wifey is months pregnant back home so I cant have her out and about the day after christmas, so if I can pay 450 and guarantee I'm covered, so be it...they'll stay on ice till I'm stateside...gl to the rest of you...
they come out on the 20th if you didnt kno

i tried on my bois taxis sz.10, i usually wear 11. but not sure how the XIs wuld fit, shuld i get a 10.5?

i tried on my bois taxis sz.10, i usually wear 11. but not sure how the XIs wuld fit, shuld i get a 10.5?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I bought a pack for the "heck" of it at my local spot for retail minus tax....The quality is garbage....sure the shoes "look" appealing to the naked eye....but theres no way im hooping in any current retro Jordan...Dont blame Gentry or JB, we have to blame ourselves as consumers for buying this crap...
laugh.gif
If we keep buying (Accepting) this type of quality in JB shoes, they're gonna keep producing Garbage...

laugh.gif

why hoop in outdated technology...if ur gonna spend $150+ on a shoe to play ball...why not get a newer shoe thats better performance wise...who cares about howpretty your feet look

my manager friend told me i can pick up mine friday nite... sold the pack i picked up early for like 450 - 370 cost = like 80 towards the pack for me
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I bought a pack for the "heck" of it at my local spot for retail minus tax....The quality is garbage....sure the shoes "look" appealing to the naked eye....but theres no way im hooping in any current retro Jordan...Dont blame Gentry or JB, we have to blame ourselves as consumers for buying this crap...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

why hoop in outdated technology...if ur gonna spend $150+ on a shoe to play ball...why not get a newer shoe thats better performance wise...who cares about how pretty your feet look
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom