11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Im getting them from my hookup at finishline. Im not camping out, I cant see myself doing that again.

This will be my first pair of mid top XI's and they are my favorite J ever. I couldnt afford past releases. I am really looking forward to these but I think I am going to find myself wanting more.

This mat be part of their plan if it could actually be thought out so well. But I still want a pair of concorde's BAD

To all my fellow LA peeps, I was at HOH yesterday, the manager told me they are getting a ton of these in. Unfortunately, i'm not going to be in town forthe release, ugh.

ya im pretty sure big volume stores will be gettin a big load of these where most of the packs sold n keep it still limited for smaller volumes...im prettysure ftl fnl nike and other retailers have learned where the pack will sell and where it wont by now

Originally Posted by jeremiahpwebb

To all my fellow LA peeps, I was at HOH yesterday, the manager told me they are getting a ton of these in. Unfortunately, i'm not going to be in town for the release, ugh.
thanks for the info bro

Originally Posted by jeremiahpwebb

To all my fellow LA peeps, I was at HOH yesterday, the manager told me they are getting a ton of these in. Unfortunately, i'm not going to be in town for the release, ugh.

This is a good news. :d

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

quick question do they have youth sizes? my one coworker wears a size 3 she wants to cop a package do stores sell youth sizes
yeah they will have them in kids sizes

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

quick question do they have youth sizes? my one coworker wears a size 3 she wants to cop a package do stores sell youth sizes

They make GS sizes .. 3.5 is the smallest they come in .

200811201902541.JPG
its worth the wait!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

ya im pretty sure big volume stores will be gettin a big load of these where most of the packs sold n keep it still limited for smaller volumes...im pretty sure ftl fnl nike and other retailers have learned where the pack will sell and where it wont by now

Man, I hope so

Man, i really dont want to, but i think i might have to buy this. How are they gonna make us do this the day after christmas? tisk tisk.

yeah bruh, that release date is wack, no little jordan sneaker heads will be able to have this as the best present santa could ever bring
frown.gif

Hey you know, this has been really facinating to me. I couldn't understand why the retroed Black/red Jordan XI's with "Varsity red" back in2001. Back then they should have had Black True red, white. I'm trying to think of why they had "Varsity red" on the retro Black/red JordanXI's form 01'. Now as strange as it may seem to be, I'd be relived if the didn't relese the Black/red CDP XI's like this.

7e71643626a76a752036f181fc8b750b4fad5aad.pjpg

Yeah, this what I mean, a faded out version worn back in 1996. I prefer the CDP versions to look like this.

4a136d4538ff26fea5fe60d57dec23e45034381c.pjpg

Or maybe have a darker red than that. Otherwise I would shut up and wait till I see more pics, and think about getting the pack.

Who cares about the tint or shade of the red on the soles??? Just be happy that they are not all canvas or suede that we all thought JB might do to these!

i think that picture has weird lighting on the jordan xis
i dont think its gonna be that light of a red because in some pics it looks very close to the og colorway

o btw Kixandthecity just dropped HD vid with these shoes on it

Can anyone in the Philly area help me on finding a spot to pick up a pair for retail?
Imma be up there celebrating christmas with my aunts and uncles that I wont be able to pick it up in Houston.

Hey y'all tell me something, does this look like Black/True Red/White to you?

c0f26b43632a6ac868270c286d5e46f797666014.pjpg
Because this sems like it to me. I mean this ain't the actual pic of the CDP 11's but I just used this pic as certain thought.
They better not release some fake CDP 11's, cause if they do Imma be mad. And I need to see some more pics of the pack.
That's how True red should look!

is it just me or is the jumpman on the left side facing the wrong way on the XI's......

yeah i guess thats one of the ways to tell the difference between the CDP and the 01 retro, same was with the pick of the kid sizes that leaked a couple monthsago

Back
Top Bottom