11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

....it was also facing that way on the KATC video posted, so thats prolly what we are getting in a couple weeks

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

is it just me or is the jumpman on the left side facing the wrong way on the XI's......

roll.gif
it is

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Hey y'all tell me something, does this look like Black/True Red/White to you?

c0f26b43632a6ac868270c286d5e46f797666014.pjpg
Because this sems like it to me. I mean this ain't the actual pic of the CDP 11's but I just used this pic as certain thought.
They better not release some fake CDP 11's, cause if they do Imma be mad. And I need to see some more pics of the pack.
laugh.gif
I'm sorry, that sentence had me laughing!

I want to remake the Defining Moments commercial on the 26th and put it on youtube.....anybody in Florida want to participate
wink.gif
?

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

i think that the XII's are the best shoe out the pack just my opinion

Yes sir. The XII's almost make the hype worth it.... almost
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

shout out to JB for helping me end my year properly and making my last JB purchase be these Taxis
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Can anyone in the Philly area help me on finding a spot to pick up a pair for retail?
Imma be up there celebrating christmas with my aunts and uncles that I wont be able to pick it up in Houston.
King of Prussia Mall, Sneakervilla, Finishline, Footlocker, UBIQ, City Blue, South Street, almost anywhere haha.

does anyone know if any of the NEX's have been getting the CDP'S this year??? if so that would be dope if they got em...

Im pretty happy. It seems like JB may have been saving themselves for the end, and it paid off. Copped x1

From what i got from the NEX is that they are not getting the 11/12 packs in , but they may get them late. If you notice they have been getting the packsalittle later than everyone else. The have the 20/3 pack slated for close to christmas. and they did just get in the the 8/15's in this past week.

Oh man just did a side by side with the kicks up there and the CDP 11. Dude they skimped out on the patent leather. The cut is so short! Almost cause a buyerto say they're fake!
frown.gif
A little disappointed, but I might still cop them.

Originally Posted by alfredo119

From what i got from the NEX is that they are not getting the 11/12 packs in , but they may get them late. If you notice they have been getting the packs alittle later than everyone else. The have the 20/3 pack slated for close to christmas. and they did just get in the the 8/15's in this past week.

thanks man, i havent kept up w/ the nex or the CDP's for that matter...i used to cop from there and i remember the NEX at NOB got the DMP like a week ortwo late....but thats whats up, hey and i see you live in VA Beach....me too

Yo, Fredo, the NEX had the 20/3 pack already, they dropped them a week late...I ended up taking back my pair 2 FL cause I copped from there. Unless they aregetting more...but they manifest is always f'd up. They were supposed to get the Pennny IIs and never did...and if you werent my size I would have a bettershot at two of these packs...haha

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Can anyone in the Philly area help me on finding a spot to pick up a pair for retail?
Imma be up there celebrating christmas with my aunts and uncles that I wont be able to pick it up in Houston.
King of Prussia Mall, Sneakervilla, Finishline, Footlocker, UBIQ, City Blue, South Street, almost anywhere haha.

You think their is going to be long lines at the gallery?

Originally Posted by DRjordanlover45

i have my pair on hold for me with 30% off

<3 having friends that work in footlocker
happy.gif

(can only get 1 pair so dont ask)
There is no 30% off on packages...they let it rock on the last few 50% off sales but they dont allow normal employee discounts at any time

Finally! The only reason why I even come in here anyway. Too bad I probably wont have any money to buy this pack
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom