11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Originally Posted by DRjordanlover45

i have my pair on hold for me with 30% off

<3 having friends that work in footlocker
happy.gif

(can only get 1 pair so dont ask)
There is no 30% off on packages...they let it rock on the last few 50% off sales but they dont allow normal employee discounts at any time

unless you work at finish line
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Originally Posted by DRjordanlover45

i have my pair on hold for me with 30% off

<3 having friends that work in footlocker
happy.gif

(can only get 1 pair so dont ask)
There is no 30% off on packages...they let it rock on the last few 50% off sales but they dont allow normal employee discounts at any time
footlocker must suck. lol finishline lets employees use discount, but they only allow 2 per store. [in men sizes; kids don't count]

also if there is anyone in Michigan our finishline store in Southland Mall is getting this pack.

Some people are saying that these will be very easy to get, and saying there will go on ebay after the jump for less than retail price. Do you guys think therewill be any benefit to wait after they are released, to possibly get them for cheaper.

Hey how this for Black/True Red/White?

e71366ae3c5c2b07af3067d478352c230483a4d7.x-bmp

Does this colorway compare to the ones that's going to be in the pack? Or would you prefer real pics?

my friend is a manager at footaction & she says she gets them a week earlier & is getting mine for me!!!
pimp.gif

I just love those Taxis. How hard do you guys think it will be to get this pack? I got 2 on hold but I'm thinking about getting another one around incometax time and I don't wanna have to drop more than $400

Originally Posted by AJ27526

are you willing to chance it?

Yeah, thats what I am thinking, and even if they are going for a lower price, how much would I really save. So I will probably get them when they come out andhave a better peace of mind.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Does this colorway compare to the ones that's going to be in the pack? Or would you prefer real pics?

There is no need to keep asking this. Look at the vid that MaZe posted and you will see from that and the 15-20 pics in this thread, the CDP 11's will havea varsity red sole.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

im sorry man but i keep checking back in to this thread at least once a day and i held off saying something about you but man give it up alreadywith all the comparisons to the red on the sole of the 11's. aside for the reversed jumpman this is the closest JB has come in terms of color to theOG's that MJ wore. the 2001 retro was more red but this pinkish red is what mj played in. please for my sake stop beating a dead horse.

Truthfully the jumpman was going the wrong way when they made the o.g.'s ,now in this pk. there actually going the correct way,which is mj dunking with theleft hand flying to the right .............

These 11's are the same way mj looked when dunking in the chi town skyline pic with the old love 1's on ,plus on every tounge of authentic J's ,
jumpman faces this way ,
which is the direction of the jumpman on the cdp 11's ,thats how it is with all jordans throughout history, with maybe the exception of one or 2 jordans.......

any way this pack is great looking ,even more so after seeing the kixandthecity video on them ........

i just ordered the xx3 but if i did my math right i may be able to swing this pack as well. if so itll be a good end of the year for me

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by edunpeal

no need to rush on these
pimp.gif
ima have mine on hold 2 weeks before rd
roll.gif

Mine will be on hold as well.

Calm down .. I been had my 5 packs (4 size 12 - 1 size 13) on hold since Jan 2007 .

Man..I went to Hibbets Sports today and the manager wass like they getting the 11/12 CDP i was like ok..then
he was like they got 4 pairs in today..I was not stop playing till he went to the Back and pulled them out..
How much more can i say..Words cant describe how i feel when i held both shoes...I couldnt believe it...
This has to be the BEST CDP 4real..The material is on point..JB really came throu 4real on this one..Can wait to COPP
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no need to rush on these
pimp.gif
ima have mine on hold 2 weeks before rd
roll.gif

i'll be getting mine for 165.00. a discount almost 50-percent trumps a 14-day hold
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

now you can chill and not show off anymore. something 'on hold' doesn't make you cooler than the next dude.

Back
Top Bottom