11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

I believe that they will be above $400 and below $600 with in a year or so. I am planning on copping two pairs.....one to rock the other to trade for DMPhopefully. That is the master plan.

Not to thread jack but I'm planning to get this pack in hopes of Trading for Carmines. Is it possible I can trade just one pair for the Carmines?or am Ibetter of reselling then buy the 6/17 pack

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

there should be plenty of these. no need to camp out just go to your local store when they open
thats not entirely true
true, there are gonna be a lot of packs to go around BUT there will be also a lot of people who want this pack
keep in mind that this is the most hyped and sought after pack of the year so people, like myself, will be buying more than one pack
and then there are resellers who are going to buy A BUNCH of packs to resell because you know that the 11s will resell for a lot
so i think you should go a bit early to make sure you get them

as for the op's questions, this is the same as any other cdp release so finishline, eastbay,ndc ect. will get them
they should be up on finishline and eastbay at 9pm pacific time (12am eastern time) but nike is known for releasing their products at later times

yea bruh if u lookin to get em online den i wuld say eastbay is ur best bet. N if not den jus call around n see wat stores n ur area gettin em. no need tocamp.

and yea there r wayyyyy to many 11/12 posts

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

It depends...

1) If you're desperate to get a pack right after release date, resellers will make you pay.
2) If people buy but don't resell and there's not too many in circulation, supply < demand

People won't let them go for anywhere near <500 that's a given. This is the most hyped up pack of the entire series. And when you do buy a pack for +500, you'd either keep or wear them and that's one pack less in circulation.

Resellers are cashing in people this X'mas off this pack. Before release, pre-order sites are already charging a fortune. After release, resellers are gonna charge a fortune. It's hit or miss, release day for retail, otherwise you won't see that price again. Ever !

$310 for this pack is super rare, the window for it is small (only 12/20). If resellers paid $310 for it, they'll look to double. They'll set BUY IT NOW prices high, and when people do buy they know that the demand stands at their price point and it'll never go down. They're anticipating that this is probably the last chance to get XI and XII before Jordan floods the market with fusions.

$450 - 600 and it can go up. See DMP's

nicely put

its all about supply and demands...My guess is nike will have a larger production run for this pack, they know it will sell. And for that reason I guess theprice won't go up much if they are everywhere. Good luck to people buying this pack for resale.

i am planning on camping out anyway even though people are saying don't worry about gettin your package, this is TOO sick to not make sure, im tryin to getone to rock and one to stock lol

Those who are a 9.5 could have copped your package last night on ebay for little more than retail...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...eName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=019

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...eName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=019

smile.gif

Originally Posted by LaVidaDulce

5o8hfo.jpg

2lux43o.jpg

zxnmu9.jpg

1424r39.jpg

2zqsbuv.jpg
Man see what I've been talking about! I mean look at those 11's. They got that sort of a pinkinsh/red sole. The XI's look pathetic tome. I need to see more pictures from a different conveinience so that I could see the XI with a more darker red sole, if it's True red. This is ridiculoshere. Tell me were not getting that crap in the pack! I need to see some new CDP 11's in that same colorway with a darker red sole.

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

It depends...

1) If you're desperate to get a pack right after release date, resellers will make you pay.
2) If people buy but don't resell and there's not too many in circulation, supply < demand

People won't let them go for anywhere near <500 that's a given. This is the most hyped up pack of the entire series. And when you do buy a pack for +500, you'd either keep or wear them and that's one pack less in circulation.

Resellers are cashing in people this X'mas off this pack. Before release, pre-order sites are already charging a fortune. After release, resellers are gonna charge a fortune. It's hit or miss, release day for retail, otherwise you won't see that price again. Ever !

$310 for this pack is super rare, the window for it is small (only 12/20). If resellers paid $310 for it, they'll look to double. They'll set BUY IT NOW prices high, and when people do buy they know that the demand stands at their price point and it'll never go down. They're anticipating that this is probably the last chance to get XI and XII before Jordan floods the market with fusions.

$450 - 600 and it can go up. See DMP's

True... my friend said the DMP's were only like 400 on PYS and UTA when they first dropped, but the price shot up like a rocket. They won't be 400-500unless JB makes a load of packages.

Even if there is enough of these to go around, I think its safe to say that after the release, getting these for retail is out of the question. Based on thetrend of the other packs (especially the carmines), if you miss getting these for retail, your best bet is to wait until the hype dies down then look to buy. Iknow this a Jordan thread but if anyone kept up with the Nike DJ Clark Kent 112 pack release, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Originally Posted by wolfybezurky

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

There's a lot of 11/12 CDP posts on the first page, another one wasn't needed.
hahah i just had to..." "
hahahaaha im laughing my %%% off right now

Originally Posted by SneakerHeadsOnly

they will be everywhere
Yes, even in stores that haven't even got CDP's all year. Some of my spots never get CDP's but their getting these.

Back
Top Bottom