11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

C...They could have made the packs a lot better. It seems like they make ugly CW's on purpose sometimes. Not that they care at all though.

C+

XX3s were a great signature (reason why I didn't give a D-)

Countdown packs were a great idea, but poorly executed. XIV - XX2 were all trash, Vs and VIIIs looked fake as hell, and terrible color choices for Is, IXs, Xs,XIIs & XIIIs.

All the Olympic shoes were trash, terrible execution. OVERKILL with all the Is and the gimmicks used to release them.

Fusions = worst idea of the year.

Six Rings came out alright too. The colorways showed promise in the beginning but then JB started going crazy.

there goin to come out lyk in every shoe store. i heard evn payless and shoe dept. goin to get them LOl jp

Definitely an F

XX3 were a huge dissappointment to me. Traction sucked, and they killed the outside of my foot. Whats amazing about the XX3 is that performance wise it wasblown away by the Zoom BB which I paid 80 bucks for compared to the 200 dollar price tag of the XX3. Im glad I was able to return the XX3.

All countdown packs were a joke mainly because of the cheap materials used. They definitely werent worth a 310 price tag. That was crappy to rip off yourcustomers like that JB. Way to go, you greedy ****heads.

The 6 rings were cheap knockoffs of six shoes, and were only successful because they mostly resembled the XI. They really took away the mystique of the XI bymaking this shoe. Idiots

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Aight, I just came back from the future. I checked, and they were going for $500.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. thanx 4 the info!
roll.gif

just coped mine for retail !!! no tax . i got two packs 10 and 10.5 . here take a look . not even on the website yet so no good tryin to get your here . butgood luck on day of release[table][tr][td] Dear reynaldo

This email confirms that you sent a payment for $635.00 USD to [email protected].

Payment details
Amount: $635.00 USD
Subject: shoetrends.com, AJ 11/12 packs size 10, 10.5

[/td] [/tr][/table]

probably gonna go to the mall on day of release . wanna see if i can sell my ds pair of og taxis for the price of a pack . since im gonna have a few of thesethings layin around i wouldnt mind tradeing eaither the 11s or 12s for a pair of carmines .

Im going to go ahead and say they get at least a B
CDP and 23s and few retroes that did release were good just poorly executed for the most part
ohwell.gif

I got the hook up in boston for these let me know if you need help finding them, I already got 4 pairs preorderd for myself that i am picking up near Umass onrelase day after I take my last final and then im bringing them back home to boston then gooing out and getting a few more let me know

D.

JB is currently a disgrace to basketball.

They have communicated a loss of respect for the game of basketball through releasing subpar performing on-court shoe offerings.

All they care about is turning a buck, no creating quality on-court BASKETBALL shoes.

Pre order, I got a few preorderd from my spot for retail and im still trying to get a few more. They onky way i feel comfertable getting more is waiing out inthe monring at liek 4 or 5 but i cant cuz I have an 8 am final and that when the store opens. So i gotta rely on getting them online. I am not comfetablegetting online. For the 3/20 there was a lot of hype esp for peopel tryign to get onlien and eastbays phones were buisy for 8 mins and my cradit card was notbeing accepted online fianly over the phone it did but 8 mins passed they didnt even have my size left 10.5. Luckily these didnt sell out in stores for a whileand some are still around. But The hypes causes problems online and i am worried about getting mine onlinel. Make sure to call ur cc company before u try toget online cuz its around holidays and a lot of cc comapny put locks on their cards because they think someone stoll it for sketchy stuff for things liek 310dollar jordan shoes esp if you dont buy a lot of shoes and clothes. If your looking to get online i would call ur cc and make sure it willw ork then sit atyour comp with a coupel sites up and have a few phones calling a few dif sites. If you do that you prolly good. At least i hope it works for me

a lotta awesome shoes but expensive for some esp the early ones 155 if u cut the pack in half and the whole pack idea was weak. The spizikes are nice waybetter than six rings and other fusions shoulda just kept it with the spizikes non the other stuff. B- for the bad fusions and the pack idea.

Originally Posted by wolfybezurky

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

There's a lot of 11/12 CDP posts on the first page, another one wasn't needed.
hahah i just had to..." "
hahahaaha im laughing my %%% off right now

yup.

C- could have been such a great year but with the horrible quality and crap fusions this year sucked

EASTBAY AT 12AM ET IS THA BEST BET.......YOU GET THEM AT RETAIL U CAN DO OVERNIGHT SHIPPING IF U WANT AND YOU CAN SLEEP WORRY FREE INSTEAD OF WAKEN UP AT 5 AM

They will go for their retail price or a bit above it. There will be many packs to go around and the market will be flooded with these. Still popular, theywill still fetch retail price unlike some of the packs.

Back
Top Bottom