11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

A pinkish red sole? are you kidding me? I mean look at those the sole don't even look red to me in that picture. I could tell those are frickin fake. Showme the real ones that has the True red sole. I wish those CDP 11's had a Varsity red sole, hell I wish it they was Black/Varsity red/White. If it'sgonna be Black/True red/White then they obviously need to show a better one than that or show a better pic.

The pictures were obviously taken with a crappy camera phone with maybe 2 megapixels at best, they would make any shoe look bad.

Did the soles of the 11's catch pink eye or something? Good thing I'm copping the 01 retros Saturday.

C average at best. it was nice to see og colored retros release, but as 3thaman stated, quality is lacking. then all the "jokes" and"gimmicks" that released (ie fusions, 6 rings, mult aj I, etc) were under par. some of the good highlights, helping jb recieving a C from me, wouldbe the xx3's and as stated earlier, the og colored retros that came in the packs.

I'd give them a B-

The XX3 is a GREAT performance shoe and the CWs were dope

The packs that came out was a nice try but the quality wasn't up to par on most packs

And 6 rings was a nice idea... but that's where it should've stayed... is just an idea

Any other fusion/hybrid ....you already know

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

less than retail

very possible - JB is sending tons of these to all retailers -- they saw how they weren't able to meet demand for the carmines and they don't want thatto happen again. mark my word -- even down the road after they're all sold out, don't look to get much more than u paid for them.

lol got my order confermation for my pre-order , got two packs . lovein life right now . no campin for me . you know you got plug when $%#@$ not even on theweb site yet and you already got your order in . good luck to all that want a pack !!![table][tr][td]

This email confirms that you sent a payment for $635.00 USD to [email protected].

Payment details
Amount: $635.00 USD
Subject: shoetrends.com, AJ 11/12 packs size 10, 10.5

[/td] [/tr][/table]

ima get two packs and sell on of the Xlls as well in a 9.5 to recover some of the money that ima waste on shoes this month

Back
Top Bottom