11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

$500+ , YOU CANT WAIT AROUND ON THESE YOU SEE AN OPPROTUNITY TAKE IT BECAUSE ALOT OF PPL ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION UR IN

WELL THEYRE SOLD OUT NOW BUT ITS BETTER THAN WHAT THEY RESELLERS PRICE WILL BE .....I CAN GUARENTEE THAT

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Im going to go in the opposite direction here. They will not be hitting $500.

These are gonna be everywhere on the RD.

yeah hes right...these are being distributed in large quantities

$309.99 + SHIPPING
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jermz101

Did the soles of the 11's catch pink eye or something? Good thing I'm copping the 01 retros Saturday.

i think it's the light and the quality of the camera phone

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

lol got my order confermation for my pre-order , got two packs . lovein life right now . no campin for me . you know you got plug when $%#@$ not even on the web site yet and you already got your order in . good luck to all that want a pack !!! [table][tr][td]

This email confirms that you sent a payment for $635.00 USD to [email protected].

Payment details
Amount: $635.00 USD
Subject: shoetrends.com, AJ 11/12 packs size 10, 10.5

[/td] [/tr][/table]

I don't see it on shoetrends... where is it?

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Originally Posted by jermz101

Did the soles of the 11's catch pink eye or something? Good thing I'm copping the 01 retros Saturday.

i think it's the light and the quality of the camera phone

I don't know man these things look like the color of watermelon.

i'm hoping to get these for retail, hopefully you guys are right about this gonna be saturated in the market, driving demand and price down.

man forget the 11's man. the TAXI's are fire. every one keeps complaining about the 11's. i just want the TAXI's. im glad jordan brand didgoodness to the taxi's. i have the 11's form 01 DS so im good. but just reading through the forum alll i keep hearing about is the 11s. what about theTAXI's can they get some love lol

Originally Posted by Black23

man forget the 11's man. the TAXI's are fire. every one keeps complaining about the 11's. i just want the TAXI's. im glad jordan brand did goodness to the taxi's. i have the 11's form 01 DS so im good. but just reading through the forum alll i keep hearing about is the 11s. what about the TAXI's can they get some love lol

the taxi's are fire! i cant wait to break them out on the court

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Aight, I just came back from the future. I checked, and they were going for $500.
Old school time machine or more like a dolorian from (BTTF)?
roll.gif
but with the pack its gunna be prbly more expnsive than any other pak wuz.

Still on the fence. I can save 310 cuz I have the 01 retro 11's and the og 12's but I want a paie to rock. Im not gonna kill myself to get em in NYCbut if I see em Ill cop

This is how limitedness and hype &%$#ed up the shoe game. Pisses me off. Hell if Im paying 500 for this pack...its either RD or NO DAY!

"C" at best. Hares, Carmines, Cement III's, and Bred XI's are the only reason why. 23's were dope, everything else was trash. Youcan't please everyone, but you can try.

Back
Top Bottom