11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Can someone please give me all stores/websites that the 11/12 package will be released at/on?

And two more questions...if they are released on a website...will they be able to be bought at 12 AM on the 20th on that certain website?
And also, how early should I show up to a store in the morning on the 20th to cop the package?

Sorry for so many questions...but any help is much appreciated.
The same thing has happened 11 times this year? Where have you been? Do you honestly not know how a sneaker is released?
Do you buy shoes? Or are you just here for the General forum?

Im confused, I thought this was a sneaker website, how does someone with your amount of time being here, not know how a shoe is released, seriously?

5 websites will get them this week and sell them for no less than 425$.
Stores in the mall will sell them roughly 6-8am on the 20th.
Eastbay midnight .
NDC 3-6am whenever they feel like posting them.

roll.gif
@ these questions he is asking. I love it.

Seriously, please answer my questions.

The correct question would be how much would this pack go for if it wasn't completely butchered. What if this pack contained Space Jams and White/Red XIIsinstead? Now that would be a resellers wet dream.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

This will probably come off as me trying to single you out, but it's not just you. Is it time for a sticky for this CDP? Just seems like there's another one each day.

104030.jpg

don't think that would make a difference. people would still make new threads anyways.

I give em a B because I got to cop alot this year without paying OG prices.I love the XX3s in all colorways.JB kind of overdid it this year but I think we willappreciate it later.

I DID NOT WANT ANOTHER 11/12 PACK POST

BUT NO ONE IN THE OTHER POST ANSWERED MY QUESTION?

How do some of you no there will be so many on releases day? Do you work for nike? or do u no someone at jb or what cause if it was hard to get the 6/17 packim sure this will be alot worse
tired.gif

IM SELLING FOR $425 SHIPPED...NO MORE NO LESS....AND THATS WHAT I GOT FOR EVERY CARMINE PACK I SOLD EIRLER THIS YEAR...

its funny cuz i had someone refer me to u guys "NikeTalk" cuz u guys really helped out people, but i can clearly see that u guys really dont. justsome straight up haters. no one really is for sure on this answer, so all of u who said there would be plenty, explains yourselfs.

420-450 @ MOST.. Kids these days dunno about deflationary times.

This pink xis are ugly, those 12s are smoothe crimminal.

those are pinks.
i feel sorry for people buying this pack,
pre=ordering
paying anything over msrp for any more cdp.

its over guys. O V E R

Back
Top Bottom