11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

http://images.yuku.com/image/pjpeg/3d8162362fa96f77227b3a635b4e6fd17059af8e.pjpgNow I have been explaining alot about thisfor a while and I just seemed a little confused to see which one is varsity red and which one is true red well happen to have my own little images of colorwaysand I'd like to get y'all opinions instead of mine. Which Bred 11 has True red and which Bred 11 has Varsity red? Well, which Black 11 has true redand which one has varsity red?

4b73636a3d302caea8d665b3757623b196efb188.x-bmp
b2536c9a3b812521a3f1604b777c28a131b1118e.x-bmp

cant wait to get my 2 packs. these are a must for me even tho im tired of buying all black and red shoes

^normally in the really early morning you can never tell with them. i am just so happy that there is one topic now there needs to be a sticky there arewaaaaaaaaaay to many 11/12 posts

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

The pictures were obviously taken with a crappy camera phone with maybe 2 megapixels at best, they would make any shoe look bad.

You sure man? A crappy camera phone? It seem like it's 3 megapixels. Why would we have a pinkish red sole instead of an actual red sole that'scompaired to the red sole on the 2001 retros. Wee don't want no more pics of the CDP 11's with the red a*& sole looking kind of pinkish. I wantpics with a darker sole on the shoes from another conveinience. Please!

Originally Posted by jordanize84

You sure man? A crappy camera phone? It seem like it's 3 megapixels. Why would we have a pinkish red sole instead of an actual red sole that's compaired to the red sole on the 2001 retros. Wee don't want no more pics of the CDP 11's with the red a*& sole looking kind of pinkish. I want pics with a darker sole on the shoes from another conveinience. Please!
ajxi_blk_red-10a.jpg

These are the OG's that have the true red sole. In this picture it looks pink, right? It all has to do with the type of lighting, like others have saidwait and see in person before judging.

E: And again the retros (the ones in your avatar) are the ones with the varsity red sole.

No hypebeast, but these are the signs we're seeing thus far:

- multiple threads about 11/12 repeatedly asking the same questions

- on average each NT'er is looking to copp two packs per

- everyone who knows little or nothing about Jordan's is looking to copp at least one pack

- every FL I've gone to so far, employees have their packs on lock (for themselves or for friends/family)

- people were talking about this pack 11 months ago when CDP was just an idea

- XI and XII are solid back-to-back Jordan's. If the quality were pre-2002, they could easily bypass the DMP's

- Canada is only getting 700 packs among all it's locations nationwide... of which 9, 9.5, 11 and 11.5 are all pre-sold

- And to put it into perspective, for Toronto 6/17 were gone before shelf-life

People want to get the XI more than anything else because they missed their chance with the DMP's. And don't underestimate all the hype and dramarelease date is gonna cause.

I'm telling you guys now, becareful when carrying your packs and go with friends... The chances of getting jumped for your pack is high.

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

No hypebeast, but these are the signs we're seeing thus far:

- multiple threads about 11/12 repeatedly asking the same questions

- on average each NT'er is looking to copp two packs per

- everyone who knows little or nothing about Jordan's is looking to copp at least one pack

- every FL I've gone to so far, employees have their packs on lock (for themselves or for friends/family)

- people were talking about this pack 11 months ago when CDP was just an idea

- XI and XII are solid back-to-back Jordan's. If the quality were pre-2002, they could easily bypass the DMP's

- Canada is only getting 700 packs among all it's locations nationwide... of which 9, 9.5, 11 and 11.5 are all pre-sold

- And to put it into perspective, for Toronto 6/17 were gone before shelf-life

People want to get the XI more than anything else because they missed their chance with the DMP's. And don't underestimate all the hype and drama release date is gonna cause.

I'm telling you guys now, becareful when carrying your packs and go with friends... The chances of getting jumped for your pack is high.

thanks for that. i will be sure to carrt my glock

what are the chance of getting a discount on this package since its the holiday and everything, because i was able to cop a couple of playoff 8's last yeararound the same time (dec. 22) ???????????????

tooo many quality comments how many of u all have actually tried em on or seen em????

I put it down like its too heavy why can I with the world in my hands

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

AC IS ART - those are NOT the OG's XI's in that picture
My bad, the white around the patent and the shoebox labeling them Black/True Red/White led me to believe those were the OG's.
ajxi_blk_red-22a.jpg
ajxi_blk_red-18a.jpg

Originally Posted by Jetson2333

This sucks, I'm going to need some help with these somehow....I'll be out of town for the release, in Chicago....no idea what I'm gonna do. I had it all planned out for the 26th, wouldn't have even been much stress....

My connect who works at house of hoops told me they are getting a TON of packs. So that's probably your best bet. They do line-ups the night before forhigh-demand releases to get a ticket, then you gotta be back in the morning when they open. But you could probably just show up that morning and still get apack or two.

The soles don't really look that pink to me....I actually think they don't look bad....plus the taxis look amazing!!!11 more days...I can't wait!

i cant wait either
ive wanted a pair of 11s for so long and now ima get two packs so that i have an extra pair of 11s
gotta go protected though
dont want anyone trying to take them from me in the parking lot

if you are in the 757 and trying to get these joints PM me i got the hook up ya dig!!!

Back
Top Bottom