11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

013269b4874f8010c314bafd8dbf021ccb7472d7.gif

Moderators, you may have to make a sticky early for this release. For all of us, please.

* BTW OP, these will be available everywhere. A local spot near me hasn't gotten any Countdown Packs, buttheir getting this one in multiple sizes so were ever you live, you should be able to get them. I don't think a camp out is necessary.

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

its funny cuz i had someone refer me to u guys "NikeTalk" cuz u guys really helped out people, but i can clearly see that u guys really dont. just some straight up haters. no one really is for sure on this answer, so all of u who said there would be plenty, explains yourselfs.

i agree with him..but then again their is no need for another thread..

its funny cuz i had someone refer me to u guys "NikeTalk" cuz u guys really helped out people, but i can clearly see that u guys really dont. just some straight up haters. no one really is for sure on this answer, so all of u who said there would be plenty, explains yourselfs.

Trust me they refered you to the right place. I don't think it is that anyone here is a true hater, the community just don't like 4-10 posts all onthe same subject, when a lot of people are just lazy to look through the threads. Many niketalkers have great advice, knowledge, and sources. People just haveto look in the appropriate places and not be lazy. Many posts in other threads have said this (availability) has been stated by Footlocker employers, somefinishlines are getting theses when they hadn't gotten all the other packs. Some modells here in NYC will be getting these when they didnt recieve all thepacks. So they arent haters just don't like unnecessary threads or questions. Hope i helped.

Originally Posted by ayyovince

i agree with him..but then again their is no need for another thread..
you're right there is no need for another thread. theres so many 11/12 CDP threads, but someone has a question and doesnt get answered. thansure go for it. thats why we're here. i clicked on this thread thinking people have answered him, but notice how his question still remains unanswered. NOBODY KNOWS FOR SURE HOW MANY WERE PRODUCED. They shouldnt just throw stuff out there into many readers eyes. because what if its the complete opposite andpeople sleep on it because "there was enough to go around" come one enough for the resellers to boost prices up. this is a over hyped release, thisis a for sure sell out within hours. look at city sole. 410 or whatever? and sold out!. there re stock will sill out also.

Prolly $800.

Economy is bad, goons and jackboys will be out in full force. If you're no strapped or rolling deep, dont bother going to the store.

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

013269b4874f8010c314bafd8dbf021ccb7472d7.gif

Moderators, you may have to make a sticky early for this release. For all of us, please.

* BTW OP, these will be available everywhere. A local spot near me hasn't gotten any Countdown Packs, but their getting this one in multiple sizes so were ever you live, you should be able to get them. I don't think a camp out is necessary.
This is the same case with a spot of mine as well. The mall I go to only 2 stores have been getting the packs but for this one i think they toldme all of the shoe stores will be getting them.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

i really hope that the release isn't crazy like the cool gray xis back in the day...[straight mayhem!!!!!]....i definitely need this pack in my life...

This sucks, I'm going to need some help with these somehow....I'll be out of town for the release, in Chicago....no idea what I'm gonna do. I hadit all planned out for the 26th, wouldn't have even been much stress....

well they are on citysole again... but now they are 429 instead of 409 like last time... im not buying til release date... id rather camp and/or stalk nike.comall nite than spend the extra 100 bucks

man im pissed bc my spot is telling me i think we normally get two 9.5 one 10 and two 10.5 and the guy on the phone told me hes already getting a 10.5 so idkbout now easy it will be to get around my area. i was really hoping for the mass release round my area.

plenty down my way, like always. let me know before its too late. dont know why ppl think theres gonna be so many. why would there be anymore than therest of the packs? with JB, the most sought after are always the most limited. or are they just the most sought after because they are the most limited? ohwell, ill have my 2 packs either way

Back
Top Bottom