11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

^^^ so true, that you can lose your life for a pair of kicks, mainly the 11's dam shame, and the sad part is it is alot of young f**Kers that are going tostart S**t, its not going to be safe in NYC come next week, well I hope everyone gets there pair without having to go to the hospital!

Anyone in the DMV knows how crazy the DMP release was, so i can imagine how this will be. People camping better be on point.

As soon as my spot gets them, i'll have them in hand and post pics.

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

^^^ so true, that you can lose your life for a pair of kicks, mainly the 11's dam shame, and the sad part is it is alot of young f**Kers that are going to start S**t, its not going to be safe in NYC come next week, well I hope everyone gets there pair without going to the hospital!

I have a chance to pay 500 and get um on monday but i dont wanna spend over retail
tired.gif

but i will avoid all the fighting and long lines and etc

but my girl wants a pair so i would still have to line up for hers...
tired.gif
the 20th is gonna be hell on earth
tired.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Anyone in the DMV knows how crazy the DMP release was, so i can imagine how this will be. People camping better be on point.

As soon as my spot gets them, i'll have them in hand and post pics.
mad.gif

I am in the dmv and i mite be wakin up early to go but it doesnt look like this will end well

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

if you do get robbed...give up the shoes...dont be a hero. The thin patent leather isnt worth your life...
Why dont they put police at all these locations for stuff like this?
tired.gif

how come everyone compares this to the DMP? the DMP was a much more limited release than this pack will be. Since there will be more available, the resellmarkup will not be as bad either. I mean, places like citysole.com has enuff to sell out and restock within a couple of days and people are posting that theirspots will be getting plenty. I think people are hyping this pack up to be something more than it is as far as rarity. Also, the DMP didnt come out during xmaswhere money will be a lil more tight for most people. I mean, dropping 310+tax on top of xmas gifts can be steep, esp for some people that would normally buy2x.

^^^ I feel u, snaggy kicks. But I aint trippin either way. I'm not comin up off nathin I worked hard for. If there are no police there, then it'swhatever. If I get tested, I'll stand my ground, but I hope no little kid or a defenseless woman gets hurt trying to buy a Christmas gift. But I'vebeen wanting this cdp since January and have been grindin hard tryna put a little cash to the side here and there just to get it. I've made a plentysacrifices during this recession, as well. So I'm not gonna try to play hero, I just hope I don't get tested. Just wanna get my 2 packs and go homesafely. And I hope everyone who has been making sacrifices with money specificly for this pack gets theirs as well. Good luck to yall

Anybody got any hookups in South Florida ?

I'll shoot you a lil extra to hold me down a pair.

Originally Posted by 23thakid

^^^ I feel u, snaggy kicks. But I aint trippin either way. I'm not comin up off nathin I worked hard for. If there are no police there, then it's whatever. If I get tested, I'll stand my ground, but I hope no little kid or a defenseless woman gets hurt trying to buy a Christmas gift. But I've been wanting this cdp since January and have been grindin hard tryna put a little cash to the side here and there just to get it. I've made a plenty sacrifices during this recession, as well. So I'm not gonna try to play hero, I just hope I don't get tested. Just wanna get my 2 packs and go home safely. And I hope everyone who has been making sacrifices with money specificly for this pack gets theirs as well. Good luck to yall
yea i just want mines my girls and go home safely hopefully everything will be cool

Originally Posted by bigj505

how come everyone compares this to the DMP? the DMP was a much more limited release than this pack will be. Since there will be more available, the resell markup will not be as bad either. I mean, places like citysole.com has enuff to sell out and restock within a couple of days and people are posting that their spots will be getting plenty. I think people are hyping this pack up to be something more than it is as far as rarity. Also, the DMP didnt come out during xmas where money will be a lil more tight for most people. I mean, dropping 310+tax on top of xmas gifts can be steep, esp for some people that would normally buy 2x.
I was comparing this to the DMP release where I live (DMV). Whole lines have been jacked (Black/Caro V, 2006) DTLR H St. I'm just looking outfor people that are not in their normal setting, thinking its sweet, (the goons know when Jordans release too)

Man this is exciting. Everybody is hyped for this pack. I havent seen this in a long time. I cant wait to cop my two packs and call it a year. But on thesubject on availability, I think these were more mass produced then any other pack. But this goes back to my theory that the 10/13 pack they didnt make as manyso they could test the waters on these CDP's. The 11/12 mass produced due to the hype around the pack.

I need a hook up in central Texas, 78754 Austin area PLEASE. I am a bit old to camp out, in-laws coming on the 18th and no chance to avoid that! LOL. no hateplease, just need someone to hook me up with one pack . Good reward. PM me!

Edit: reward = some extra cash

Back
Top Bottom