11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

I hope Jordan Brand enjoys the profit they'll make from this pack, because it'll be downhill from here on out. It sickens me that I'm forking outthis much for some low quality retros, when shoes with better technology can be had at a fraction of the price.

Originally Posted by tmly

I hope Jordan Brand enjoys the profit they'll make from this pack, because it'll be downhill from here on out. It sickens me that I'm forking out this much for some low quality retros, when shoes with better technology can be had at a fraction of the price.

They already made the profit ....

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by shpongled25

here's some bunk crap from Finishline Serramonte-- they are givong pre-hold first dibs to people who pre-hold and buy the fusion 20s and 6 rings that come out this weak. A wack-#%* ploy to make people buy ugly shoes! WEAK!

I would call nike and report that *@*...

If I were you I would buy the other stuff and take it back at another finishline or that finishline. They can't tell you that you can't take anything back.

NA MAN , i doubt they are doing that. I think they meant that if you bought them shoes then you where 1st to pre-order the CDP ... FNL Serramonte wouldnt do you like that ... thats my dude Im sure they are not doing it like that .
^^ this is also the place I hold / score all my Jordans at.I JUST spoke to them. ANYONE who is rserving and buying AJF20 / 6 Rings this Saturdaycan reserve an 11/12 pak on Saturdat. The leftovers can be held on Monday by everyone else. This IS how thety are doing it.
mad.gif

the 11s look ok cept the soles but the 12s look horrible...like come on 330 bones and the shoe quality aint worth 80 bucks

Originally Posted by shpongled25

here's some bunk crap from Finishline Serramonte-- they are givong pre-hold first dibs to people who pre-hold and buy the fusion 20s and 6 rings that come out this weak. A wack-#%* ploy to make people buy ugly shoes! WEAK!

wow! thas some bull. i dont really mess with Serramonte when it comes to jays

fell bad for people who got over retail spots gonna be flooded with these packs . My spots each are getting well over 200 mens and kids included.already got mypack on lock just deciding weither I'm gonna buy 1 of 2 bit idk I barely wear my shoes that I only have one pair of

Originally Posted by Chelu

I think Shoe Trends and PYS collaborated on the release of the CDP XI-XII. I saw PYS' release and went straight to Shoe Trends knowing they usually have better prices. I may have missed Shoetrend's release by seconds. I was literally on their site looking at the Air Jordan section and it did not have the "12/11" listed/available. I refreshed in less than 8 seconds and the "12/11" appeared. I clicked on the pack, both adult and GS pictures showed-up, I clicked on the adult and it was already "out of stock".

I often wondered why Shoe Trends is willing to sell rare or high demand shoes like the CDP's at retail when they could command a higher price. Here's my conspiracy theory. I think Shoetrends never "sold out". They either sold them all to another person or company at a profit or they combined their stock with PYS or someone else, listed them as "sold out" which makes the pack appear to be limited in supply, drives the demand higher, and the fear of not being able to get them greater, which leads to people buying them at $459 or some other high price.

yes my friend owns a sneaker web site and always does site, list shoes he never had and put sold out.

Originally Posted by yungfrey

haven't posted in a while...

k2mxie.jpg

27x07yq.jpg

sziz54.jpg

3463xnm.jpg

2cxajo5.jpg

5f2czp.jpg

zpjwx.jpg

15gxt3n.jpg

qzp2bl.jpg

2zgrfpw.jpg

245niwn.jpg

2yl8hnd.jpg

20f83df.jpg

1idhlz.jpg
pimp.gif

Man! I mean these camera phones and these cameras transmitting light through the soles making look a bit pinkish. I need to see pics that don't have tomuch lighting in them and in the soles. I mean look at this picture. I mean do the carbon fiber sole look fake to you. Im thinking the soles on the men sizesshould look this real and be this red

5f036cf83fd322efad546e9378c42d7a074248ac.pjpg

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
pimp.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: can someone host the pics on tinypic for sum reason its not showing up now.

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
pimp.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: can someone host the pics on tinypic for sum reason its not showing up now.

Hey what's not showing up?

TO ANYONE WHO SAYS SNEAKGEEKZ XI/XII PACK IS FAKE, he says on youtube that the pack in the video is a size GS 7 and that he would post a video of his otherXI's. This may be the reason why (and many of you speculated this) the carbon fiber looks different on his video as opposed to the pics posted.

The pictures look good Jordanforever. This is going to be my first and only cdp. I'm really like the white and black 12's. I already have the playoff11 retros.

Buying a pair to hoop in and one to hold on too..... Love both of these to play in!

just copped my first pair in Queens for $364 ( would have been $350 if i used cash) and my girls for $230 ($220)

one down , one to go

ill get some pics or a vid up for ull later

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by encore2007

My store is getting 18 pairs and we never get retros so there will be plenty comparable to the Playoff 8s from last year

YES THEY WELL BE EVERYWHERE .... my spot usually gets around 30 packs , this one they getting over 60 ....
Where's this spot that you're talking about? Where in the bay area?

Back
Top Bottom