11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

paging Dr. ThunderChunk
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Bonus XI shots:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

to all south florida heads palm beach lakes mall and sawgrass mall will have these in most stores,, my hook up at footaction in palm beach mall said they got25 packs so everyone should be good

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

paging Dr. ThunderChunk
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Bonus XI shots:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Are any of y'all aware of the light shining through the redsole of the CDP 11's? Is it the light in the room? or is it the sole? Wether or notit's the lighting the soles shouldn't be that light even though translucent.

Alright enough pics because somehow the soles on theses 11's don't seem to look true red to me! Not even like this pic.

3a6366e4388c2a25a64569d17d2b2f2413fb12d8.pjpg

The redsole ont this pics looks a bit more darker than the ones being posted. So I would be quite alright if I brought this pack home with me and see them inperson(If I ever get them).
This pic has true color. And if you wanna take pics of yo 11/12 pack remember to use a camera that provides better color contrast on a picture.

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by encore2007

My store is getting 18 pairs and we never get retros so there will be plenty comparable to the Playoff 8s from last year

YES THEY WELL BE EVERYWHERE .... my spot usually gets around 30 packs , this one they getting over 60 ....
Where's this spot that you're talking about? Where in the bay area?

Why does everyone keep saying there are alot of these? It must just be a small amount here.

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

do you guys think i can trade a ds pair of og taxis for another pack ???? or should i just keep them and rockem

im in the same boat.. i have og taxis sz 9 dead stock.. i'd like to trade for a package sz 8 or 8 1/2. anyone interested.

Did anyone see SneakGeekz 11/12 video. Sorry if this was asked already. The carbon fiber on his look different on his. It looks more fine and not big squares.Anyone know which one is the one being released?

i dont like the way the 11 soles are looking but i still wanna cop a pair later in the future

Hey, I wondering y'all is it that y'all using either digital cameras or camera phones took take these pics. I wondering why the pics making the soleslook pink? Ain't even a little red enough to me. I'm thinking it's the lighting through.

The light red tint on the soles looks closer to the OG's than the 01 retros did.

I don't want to camp out but if I need too, it will be worth it, I wish the store I been going to for years didn't close
frown.gif
The dude always would hold a pair for me.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Hey, I wondering y'all is it that y'all using either digital cameras or camera phones took take these pics. I wondering why the pics making the soles look pink? Ain't even a little red enough to me. I'm thinking it's the lighting through.

dude keeps trying to get his post count up with this topic.

hope i can end it once and for all.

OG that mike wore: sole was pink-red
retro from 2001: sole was bright dark red
CDP: sole is like the OG that mike wore, pink-red

I hope this helps you, and if it does not help you, you need help.

it is good that you are all hyped up for these but if you want the dark red get the retros from 2001. if not stop complaining. I speak for all the NT membershere when I say thank you for giving it up already.

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

amazing how every time i come into this post all people are talking about is the stupid sole...sad

laugh.gif

Its like the same dude.
roll.gif
*clicks ignore

seriously. smh...the shoe is fine the way it is. backwards jumpman and all
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom