wink.gif
Told you guysso.........
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by Grailman911

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by Grailman911

just got a headsup from uta.com and he said these will be up anyday now on the site so keep an eye.

Not true. I just spoke with Steve (the owner of UTA) and he said they're not receiving these anytime soon....

well i just received a email from larry stating otherwise. i have no reason to lie.

I'd email Larry back and ask again...Steve said it was probably a mistake and that he may have been referring to the 8/15 packs.

I'm very interested in seeing if Grailman is right. And why would UTA email you personally??

Cats really need to stop blaming stuff on gentry! If anything you should say JOSIAH. Anyways, the jumpman facing the same way has nothing to do with preservingfor OG Collectors. That is bulls**t. There is more important legal reasons thatsl stuff like that is done.

i hate to be the one to complain.... but this looks like crap....

look how the patent is cut!!!!!!!!! wow... horrible...

and dont get me started on the XIIs..... look at the side panels...

overall rating... 7.5/10......

you can keep this pack... i have these pairs already....

the patent is off and the side panels look so damn small.

yes i am complaining... goodbye for right now...

bring on the 23S and FOAMPOSITES. NIKE STILL HAD/HAS ME AT "HELLO"

This is good news! I can't wait. I hope I can get these early, but I know for sure I will have to stand in line to get a few more fro my closet.

eek.gif
, so clean,
pimp.gif

Does anyone know how 11 and 12's fit.
I'm a size 9 in forces/dunks. Should I get a 9.5?
I need to know.
grin.gif

It would be much appreciated.

Im not complaining one bit, im just happy to have a chance to get these shoes again for a reasonable price. I just have to make my plan to get them now.

Hey tell me, do the red fiberplate on those CDP XI's look a little pink to you? Cause' they seem a little pink to me. I don't know if it's thecamera or just the fiberplate itself. You tell me, I mean give me your opinions.

So necessary.
smokin.gif

I've got my carmine VIs from the XVII/VI pack, and the only other things I cared about were the XXs and the XIs.

I passed on the XX/III pack, since the XXs were a garbage colorway, and I don't like the IIIs (because I don't like all black shoes).

So I was waiting for the actual pics of the XI/XII pack.

And it has delivered.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Hey tell me, do the red fiberplate on those CDP XI's look a little pink to you? Cause' they seem a little pink to me. I don't know if it's the camera or just the fiberplate itself. You tell me, I mean give me your opinions.
I insist you tell me with those in your avy. lol.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

imagine for a moment, concord and taxis. Im starting to drool. but this pack is fine the way it is, but flip the jumpman on the left shoe around and weretalking drool status. i hope concords, when ever they come out, dont have the flipped jumpman.

Back
Top Bottom