11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by mikeposite

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

Actually, changed my mind. PASS!
signature :Y O U R P R E S I
E N T I S B L A C K
whats the point of your signature? to further divide people?
or just to be racist or something along those lines?

get this irrelevantness out of my dream come true pic thread
mad.gif

No question. I'm old school so this is a guaranteed cop. It just irks me that more XI's are bein put into rotation. It takes away from the"awe factor" of the XI's. Like now when I see people with Black/Red XI's or even Concords it doesn't even move me because they're socommon. But I guess you gotta give kids the opportunity to get their hands on the shoes that changed the shoe game.
This may be the first Jordan I've worn ON release day in 10 years.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

- Preciate it.

who cares about what color the president is so why state it at all?

I just think that's racist of him to state the color of the president in his signature like that and to think of people as colors as was in hissignature.^^^

im actually offended by that comment. sorry.

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Im sorry after lkooking for a 3rd and 4th time i ahve to call those 11s fake....if jb releases them with that shape it will be the worst thing they have ever done and thats saying alot....

* Also, on the box tag....it sayd collezione 11/12, on all other CDPs the higher numeral comes first....ie 20/3 17/6 22/1....i wonder why its the other way around on these????

Not to call you out or anything like that...

But what does the shape matter? We all know JB quality has been bad. But folks still buy the shoes.

I have looked at them and yes the shape is off but damn its not as bad as some of the fakes that I have seen.

I really think some folks complain to much. I have not bought a jordan shoe since the 6/17 pack and before that pack it had been since the 10/13 pack. There is a reason for that.

But these aren't that bad.
True, but you have to agree, the XI's have a fake look too them.

ohwell.gif
I would have to agree with DMONEY and Honcho..i know JB's quality has been down over the past few years..and i have not bought a package sincethe 6/17 and the 10/13..because they have all been trash..i have picked up the Hares through the outlets and another pair of Carmines..but the XI's lookfake to me..the shape of the toebox looks very off..however..the taxis look very good to me *i have the OG Taxi's so i'm lookin forward to comparinwhen i cop them*..i will get this package come release date because i need a pair of black/red 11's and i do not want to have to pay at least 300 for aretro from years back..so i will settle for second best *i guess*..

Thanks for the pics..and cannot wait for the 26th!
happy.gif

Don't worry bout it man, as long as his rims are blue there should be no problems.
wink.gif

This just turned into a hate thread ,youll have that I guess ,"feeble minds in crucial times" ..........

I cant stop looking at this pack ,, the 11's are perfect in appearance,
idk what some of these ppl are trippin about when it comes to these 11's..........
I have retro 11's and these new pics of them seem to be on point.....

The 12's do seem to have a shine that even the lows didnt have ,,im just hoping the 12's are as comfortable as the previous 12's, overall theapperance of this pack on a scale from 1 to 10 is a easy 9 possibly a 9.5......

my og xi's are starting to break down so i need a new pair. I'm lookin to sell them if anyove is interested. i happier witht he taxi xii's too.got too many blk/red jays anyway!

Originally Posted by mikeposite

who cares about what color the president is so why state it at all?

I just think that's racist of him to state the color of the president in his signature like that and to think of people as colors as was in his signature.^^^

im actually offended by that comment. sorry.

dude, there's more important things going on right now - i mean we finally got pics of the most wanted CDP of the year...
fall back on his sig cuz it wasn't directed to just you anyway and enjoy the pics like everyone else.

Nobody is going to look at you and say the shape of those xi's is off...

Not everybody looks at quality the way NT does.

Yes it sucks the shape is off.

But will anybody really clown you for wearing them?

I just think people complain to complain at this point. Didn't we kinda know this was going to happen?

But I do have to agree the XII's look a hell of a lot better then the XI's. I will get this package just for the XII's.

its weird..every pack had a suede sneaker..now when it comes to the pack the suede is gone..looks very fishy

the cut of the XI's is off...the patent on the toe is goofy looking, almost like a clown shoe

the XII's are nice though. the shape is more similar to the OGs than the retros

i won't be copping these though

Back
Top Bottom