11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

pimp.gif
best pack. why cant they just release these instead of fusions, theywould make so much more money

Originally Posted by No2yasian

Are the shoes in the video kids sizes? Not only is the carbon fiber different on the XIIs but the Xis as well.
Yeah, sneakergeekZ has to wear a size 7 or below.

Very good eye.� The carbon fiber pattern on his XII's�are wrong.� They are check board patterned knida like the XI's, but they should look like the XII's below:
Are yall serious?

Its on the bottom of the shoe....Who is looking at the bottom of your shoes when you are walking?

Originally Posted by tupac003

Very good eye.� The carbon fiber pattern on his XII's�are wrong.� They are check board patterned knida like the XI's, but they should look like the XII's below:
Are yall serious?

Its on the bottom of the shoe....Who is looking at the bottom of your shoes when you are walking?

lol so true
roll.gif

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by No2yasian

Are the shoes in the video kids sizes? Not only is the carbon fiber different on the XIIs but the Xis as well.
Yeah, sneakergeekZ has to wear a size 7 or below.
i dont think he is a size 7, looks more like a size 9 IMO

but yea looks really different on his pairs. look at bigj505 carbon fiber on the picturesand look at sneakergeekZ carbon fiber

those soles look ok to me. who was saying that pink stuff. i'll gladly be picking my package up as soon as i can. early hopefully......

are these gonna re sell for a lot? is there a lot of hype for these. I just dont see people spending much over that they already are for them, 500 is steep

now i'm so iffy on whether to buy these.
i may buy and if worse comes to worse i can always sell..
ack the hype however

Does anybody in Jersey City know what mom & pop stores will be gettin the packs early and for what price? Size 10 to be exact. Also, does anyone know whenthe sneaker room will re open? I couldn't reach that place for a while.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

are these gonna re sell for a lot? is there a lot of hype for these. I just dont see people spending much over that they already are for them, 500 is steep

Well they are going for near 500 now so I'm guessing when you account for the salty dudes who don't get them on release date I'm betting we'llsee at least one pair go for 600 or 700.

good point calvin about the bottom of the shoes part calvin, im just saying in case he paid for adult size price you know what i mean. otherwise, if he wearskids size whatever, i aint saying anything about that... ill hit you up when rd comes closer calvin. ttyl

I have the OG Taxi's and both the OG and retro black/red XI's. I still want a pack since the pairs I have will die at some point and these two pairsare defining Jordans. But at $500 and above, even if I didn't have the OG pairs, it's not worth it to me to pay that much. I guess at some pricingpoint it becomes insulting to me to have the pairs average to $250 each. Simply put, I would not pay $250 for retro pair of Taxi's or black/red XI's.But that's just my opinion and what I value the shoes at. I hope JB got super greedy/smart and made this last CDP their big money maker by producing amassive quantity. Best of luck to everyone who want a pack or ten!

Is it me or was everyone saying that these were going to be super easy to get, and now they say they are calling their stores and the stores are replyingsaying they're not getting many packs.

Originally Posted by datboimall

Originally Posted by tupac003

Are yall serious?

lol so true
roll.gif

It's not the face that it's possibly a new design on the bottom, but the fact that all the other pictures we've seen had the OG design andSneakgeekz pair has a different one.... just made me question the authenticity of his pair, or maybe he just has a kids' size or something. I could careless what the bottom looks like to be honest. Someone pointed out an observation and I agreed with it.

I recall from sneekgeak's previous vidoes that he wears a size 8/8.5 (just like me) so theres something fishy about those xii's

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

here is my 11/12 package

346664307.jpg

thats all the pics i am going to post

346664309.jpg

Hey you know, I'm still thinking we should have had a Varsity red sole on those 11's instead of True red, That would have looked great and this packwould have gone of tha hook.
But I guess the True red sole looks kind of OK! I mean the sole on the 11's look a bit lighter because of the sole being translucent. But I'm wishing Ihad money to cop these right now so that I can see these up close and in person. However I'm still thinking that the redsoles should have had a red carbonfiber plate like the ones in the picture.

2ce365413aae229dae7f6c54769d2e0cc1241360.pjpg

Don't you think so? This is actually Black/White/True red!

maaaaan i ll try to get me 2 packs... these J's man they mean a lot to me .... m not buying for the hype like most peeps but man i remember when those taxicme out man.., straight fire who remembers the hit em high video with meth rockin em i think coolio n busta too...
those bread xi they never get old .. easy to clean n stuff best pack so far in my humble opinion

Back
Top Bottom