11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

anyone in seattle area got some tips for pickin these up? i am gonna be there visiting on the RD and am trying to cop 2x.

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

DaBoyWonda wrote:
Originally Posted by SneakGeekZ
^^tha Carbon fiber on ya XII's has the wrong pattern, if im right?
Other than that nice pick-up SneakGeekz
smokin.gif

Very good eye.� The carbon fiber pattern on his XII's�are wrong.� They are check board patterned knida like the XI's, but they should look like the XII's below:

wwql5.jpg

i think sneakgeek got pranked. the xi and xii is definitely fake. employees at that store may went out to buy a fake pair for 30 and replace theauthentic one.

Damn it! I was gonna pass up these but after looking at the pix and videos. I have to cop my first jays in years.

Originally Posted by MJLeon23

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by MJLeon23

so are u guys planning to camp out for these or what?
Yeah next to my PC with the mouse on refresh or finger on F5.
haha. good luck

Thanks. If I don't get them I may wake up early the next day and head out to a mall.

Dam you guys have a good eye. I copped 3x and yes those in this vid are the GS 7 sz. I didn't know there was that muchof a difference. I'll post up a comparison vid to my sz 9.

Originally Posted by crossshooter

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

DaBoyWonda wrote:
Originally Posted by SneakGeekZ
^^tha Carbon fiber on ya XII's has the wrong pattern, if im right?
Other than that nice pick-up SneakGeekz
smokin.gif

Very good eye.� The carbon fiber pattern on his XII's�are wrong.� They are check board patterned knida like the XI's, but they should look like the XII's below:

wwql5.jpg
i think sneakgeek got pranked. the xi and xii is definitely fake. employees at that store may went out to buy a fake pair for 30 and replace the authentic one.

what size did he get?
on the kids XI/XII that's how the carbon fiber has always been, so it's possible he just picked up a kids size and showed them off because it'scomparable.

if it is a men's size, that sucks, hope he can get his money back or something.

jmadidas2001 wrote:The truth and facts are that the production numbers of each pack were based SOLEY on projected demand of each pack...

You guys could go through all the packs and assume that the 1/22, 2/21, 8/15, etc were the lowest production numbers and the 11/12, 10/13, 6/17 were thehighest and you would be right...

Itis the same for EVERY release (outside of the super limited releases)...obviously sales projection are sometimes off and they DO PLACE MINIMUMS and MAXIMUMSon the production of some products...mins are placed so that it is worthwhile financial to create the style, and maximums are placed so that demand will bemaintained...

Bottom line, Jordan wanted EVERY CDP to sell out the first day (or come as close as they could) and they produce the numbers they think will achievethis...obviously knowing that the 2/21 wouldn't, no matter how low the numbers...but, knowing they had to put it out anyway...

JM

There will be plenty.

Originally Posted by Byronde

jmadidas2001 wrote:The truth and facts are that the production numbers of each pack were based SOLEY on projected demand of each pack...

You guys could go through all the packs and assume that the 1/22, 2/21, 8/15, etc were the lowest production numbers and the 11/12, 10/13, 6/17 were the highest and you would be right...

Itis the same for EVERY release (outside of the super limited releases)...obviously sales projection are sometimes off and they DO PLACE MINIMUMS and MAXIMUMS on the production of some products...mins are placed so that it is worthwhile financial to create the style, and maximums are placed so that demand will be maintained...

Bottom line, Jordan wanted EVERY CDP to sell out the first day (or come as close as they could) and they produce the numbers they think will achieve this...obviously knowing that the 2/21 wouldn't, no matter how low the numbers...but, knowing they had to put it out anyway...

JM

There will be plenty.

im guessing sales projections dont include shoeheads that cop 4 packs, re-sellers who buy the whole store's stock, and ppl buying these for Christmaspresents that would never pay that much for shoes on a regular basis. i aint sayin that there aint gonna be a ton of packs available. but, like has beensaid, they also want to sell out in the first day, and within seconds online. keep that in mind when lookin for these. theres been a TON of hype on this pack- i wouldnt sleep jus yet.

Originally Posted by crossshooter

i think sneakgeek got pranked. the xi and xii is definitely fake. employees at that store may went out to buy a fake pair for 30 and replace the authentic one.
no, those are gs

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

just got ours in will post more detailed pics asap

Please show us pics with a dependable camera that don't make carbon fiber on the XI's look a bit lighter and perhaps a bit purplish.

Originally Posted by XxXskilzXxX

Originally Posted by Byronde

You guys could go through all the packs and assume that the 1/22, 2/21, 8/15, etc were the lowest production numbers and the 11/12, 10/13, 6/17 were the highest and you would be right...

Itis the same for EVERY release (outside of the super limited releases)...obviously sales projection are sometimes off and they DO PLACE MINIMUMS and MAXIMUMS on the production of some products...mins are placed so that it is worthwhile financial to create the style, and maximums are placed so that demand will be maintained...

Bottom line, Jordan wanted EVERY CDP to sell out the first day (or come as close as they could) and they produce the numbers they think will achieve this...obviously knowing that the 2/21 wouldn't, no matter how low the numbers...but, knowing they had to put it out anyway...

JM

There will be plenty.

im guessing sales projections dont include shoeheads that cop 4 packs, re-sellers who buy the whole store's stock, and ppl buying these for Christmas presents that would never pay that much for shoes on a regular basis. i aint sayin that there aint gonna be a ton of packs available. but, like has been said, they also want to sell out in the first day, and within seconds online. keep that in mind when lookin for these. theres been a TON of hype on this pack - i wouldnt sleep jus yet.
exactly.

^
They dont look "dam near pink" in the pik u posted..they look pretty straight to me...

Damn..this pack is lookin better n better every time i see new piks..funds aint right for me right now though..gotta come up with some fast cash for thispack..
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif

i pretty sure there's gonna enough for everybody all you got to do is be on the right place at the time on rd
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom