11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by slefly

packs are preselling in the 757 and 804 area already. reserve them now.

I'm out that way...where's the best spots? I'm deployed but wifey is going to get them for me to put on ice...

smh i went to cop them for my shorty yesterday and all the stores i went to either wasnt selling them yet or the stores that had them had nothing smaller thana size 6 (my shorties a 4.5)

Originally Posted by 23itsTHEshoes45

wow played, i finally got throught the line and all they have left is 8 and 15. 12 mins and they sold almost all sizes

total play..now all thats left is a 15..and i had been trying to call for the last 25 min.

I was trying to get in for 30 min...

I don't mind admitting when I am wrong but I think Fri night online might be a little harder than originally expected...

I do have my two packs though...

The quantity of this pack is subjective. It will be like any high demand Jordan release. The XI and XII are high demand ,shoes so regardless of the amountproduced, they will sell fast, on-line, in store, and so on. Even if you live in a major market, they will sell out quickly because Nike-Jordan Brand does notallocate a high volume of their product just to have them sit on the shelves. They produce and allocate the volume based on sales and which market has moredemand.

Granted there are some CDP's still out there, but the previous CDP's often had one pair of shoes which were not commonly not accepted as worthy(colorway, material, or simply a number like the 15 or 19) of being included in a CDP so they were passed on. The black/red XI's and Taxi XII's areboth regarded as classic Jordans in the original colorway. Individually sold these shoes would sell-out quickly, so it's common sense the will sell-outquickly as a CDP. You also need to consider the sizes remaining are not the middle-range sizes which are in higher demand.

There may be some smaller markets where they will have availability but on the average this release was designed and scheduled for release at the Holidaysfor a reason. The selling-out on the on-line pre-sales at above retail prices should be a clear indicator as to how fast these shoes will move. I'm notdisputing what some other cities/areas experience, but when people state there's plenty to go around as a blanket statement, they're not seeing thebigger perspective and including all the various market sizes. As I mentioned earlier size availability is also important to consider within actual avaiablequantities. I'm in the SF Bay Area and high demand Jordan releases are simply rabid.

Regardless, best of luck to all wanting to buy them and Happy Holidays.

talk to ma boy that works at my spot Footlocker and got a 10.5 on lockdown
pimp.gif
now i just need to scramble and find another spot to get another pack
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Chelu

The quantity of this pack is subjective. It will be like any high demand Jordan release. The XI and XII are high demand ,shoes so regardless of the amount produced, they will sell fast, on-line, in store, and so on. Even if you live in a major market, they will sell out quickly because Nike-Jordan Brand does not allocate a high volume of their product just to have them sit on the shelves. They produce and allocate the volume based on sales and which market has more demand.

Granted there are some CDP's still out there, but the previous CDP's often had one pair of shoes which were not commonly not accepted as worthy (colorway, material, or simply a number like the 15 or 19) of being included in a CDP so they were passed on. The black/red XI's and Taxi XII's are both regarded as classic Jordans in the original colorway.

These will move fast, it's common sense. There may be some smaller markets where they will have availability but on the average this release was designed and scheduled for release at the Holidays for a reason. The selling-out on the on-line pre-sales at above retail prices should be a clear indicator as to how fast these shoes will move. I'm not disputing what some other cities/areas experience, but when people state there's plenty to go around as a blanket statement, they're not seeing the bigger perspective and including all the various market sizes.

Regardless, best of luck to all wanting to buy them and Happy Holidays.
Cosign. Honestly I think they just heard a few people say "there will be plenty" and ran with that instead of doing research or they arejust trying to make it easier for themselves. If the 11 came out by its self it would sell with the quickness. It did before and that was in a time with lessshoe heads. Now you have the bred XI with the Taxi XII and dudes trying to say "Ah don't worry. Everyone will get there shoes". Yeah ok.

Man it's big releases like this that make me miss living in the States.
frown.gif

If I was still in the ATL, I probably could have preordered these for retail from Walter's like I did with my DMPs.

Now, I'm probably gonna have to pay $450 - 500 plus international shipping.
smh.gif
tired.gif

Good luck to everybody trying to get a pair.

I think everyone should be alright with this release...if you cant find a pair before or on rd., wait till prices drop on ebay. The difference between now andbefore when the XIs dropped is that we are now in a recession. Dudes can barely keep a roof over their heads. The fortunate ones will cop and the unfortunateones will cop to resell. But the market will become flooded in the beginning, bringing the prices down post RD. Just my speculation.... On another note my momand pop store that tried forcing me to buy the 8/15 pack to cop these is cool with my boy, so im hoping he can pick me up a pair today without having to buyone of those other packs.

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

I think everyone should be alright with this release...if you cant find a pair before or on rd., wait till prices drop on ebay. The difference between now and before when the XIs dropped is that we are now in a recession. Dudes can barely keep a roof over their heads. The fortunate ones will cop and the unfortunate ones will cop to resell. But the market will become flooded in the beginning, bringing the prices down post RD. Just my speculation.... On another note my mom and pop store that tried forcing me to buy the 8/15 pack to cop these is cool with my boy, so im hoping he can pick me up a pair today without having to buy one of those other packs.

Economics 101. This is how I'll cop the XII's for a decent price.

^^It bothers me how Serramonte Finishline is handling this release. They're just trying to move a shoe that most likely will sit for a while. I spent waytoo much money in there this year
to not be able to reserve a pack.

can everyone stop hyping up the prices
mad.gif
, dont complain when the pricesget up there really high than.

Originally Posted by ChillXBattle

for 700-1000 ill give some one my pack. i still dont see why JB didnt retro every shoe in singles instead of packs.

because if they did they wouldnt be able to force you to buy a shoe you might not buy, so they double profits....its simple math and common business sense.look at every pack that came out there were, well with the exception of 2-3 packs, there was always at least one pair most people didnt like and one thateveryone likes more etc.

^^but jb would have sold out just as fast if the released xi and xiis seperate
not true for most packs
but for this one it is

Originally Posted by 23itsTHEshoes45

litflynt, whered you get your packs from
PYS and UTA...

I have two right now...I missed out on the SLA one...

Trying to land one more...

Thanks

Can anyone help me with D.C spots? Imma be heading up there for christmas and I dont even know any stores up there. I thought I was heading to philly but iguess not?

Back
Top Bottom