roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thats good

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

This thread will be golden.

4-5. Rogers sacked for 2 safeties. Thats golden...
the hell does that have to do with anything? You constantly are in competition with yourself to prove how lame you are huh?
eyes.gif

I made that statement based off how entertaining the last DAL-WSH game thread was, and here you come with your attacks.
grin.gif

Certified lame homeboy.
u-mad1.jpg

PORTIS IS OUT 2-4 WEEKS 2ND GRADE MCL SPRAIN

Great. Now the Boys will think they have the game in the bag and we'll probably end up losing
grin.gif

There's nothing really to say except we have to just win. I don't care how it happens, just win. We have no excuses. It's win, or time for thewhole team to upgrade their TV's cuz they'll be watching from the couch come playoff time.

portis is gonna be a game time decision..i hope we get betts back on sunday.

can't wait..one of the most storied rivalries in the NFL
pimp.gif

^ just heard it on the jim zorn show on our local radio station..he stated that portis has a "50/50" chance this week to play.

i hope ladell betts is healthy enough to play..because we're gonna need him if portis can't play.

They tryin to fool us now. Basically Hanaran said that he'd be out 2-4 weeks. Then portis came on the show and didn't confirm anything but said hecan't extend his knee as of today but "will do everything I can to get out there." This is from ESPN 980 interview with Portis and the dudes onthere. I got this info from the official skins board and they're all panicking right now because Betts is injured too. Dudes was saying to sign Tatum Bell
laugh.gif

LT had a 2nd grade MCL and missed 6 weeks and I remember somebody on the vikings had the same injury and was out 2-4 weeks. No way in hell Portis is playing

Portis can play Sunday, not play Sunday, or play with hisself til Thanksgiving. The fact is, if the Cowboys go out there and play their game, we should pullthis out, and we need it. We got damn near everybody back, no more @%!@!# excuses, its time 4 our 'Boys 2 act like they wanna win.

35-17 Cowboys.

PORTIS IS OUT 2-4 WEEKS 2ND GRADE MCL SPRAIN.

oqkfgl.gif
zorn said he had a 50/50 chance of playing. cp is the toughest running back in the game he will start on sunday and break AP's single gamerushing record in 4 carries all for 99 yards.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HighRep87

can you ask before you jack my sig sir
laugh.gif
Damn my bad yo. I coulda sworn I posted "Hope you don't mind if I take your sig' but Yuku must be acting funky.

But yeh, if you don't mind, could I borrow your sig? %$*#@ definitely official
pimp.gif

Damn I feel mad bad now like I striaght Jay Z-ed ur ++@%
laugh.gif
. Lemme know if its koo though for reals
Approval:
pimp.gif

I'm telling yall Portis ain't playing. They gave it away on the show before he got on the air and then didn't confirm or deny anything, probablyfor strategical purposes to throw the Cowboys off. Dude has a 2nd grade MCL tear. He can't extend his knee right now. He's one hard hit from being outfor the season.

Skins would be STUPID to play him

damn, Portis out. That's a huge blow to the ******** offense.

ESPECIALLY on 3rd and long when he's so effective in picking up the blitz.

That Portis injury really helps us out. Hopefully we can hold that run game down now.
This means our pass D has to really step up, since the Skins will most likely be forced to throw the ball with a run game that is lower than theirexpectations.

That injury really hurts the Skins. Hopefully we can capitalize.

Back
Top Bottom