11/16 *** Dallas Cowboys [5-4] vs. Washington ******** [6-3] *** 8:15et

Season saved
pimp.gif

I'm waiting on Shoes and his week in review thread on top of him quoting every Skins fans ' predictions in this thread
laugh.gif

Hahaahah they celebratin like crazy, but we had to get this W and and we got it, damm I'm so geeked right now..........
pimp.gif

We get felix back next week, possibly pacman too

I love that gamble. There's so many things that could go wrong if you play it safe. Miss the FG, block the FG (it's happened at that stadium before,word to Vanderjagt), and then you still have to worry about stopping Santana Moss. 4th and 2, the game is right there for you. Pick up those two yards and youdon't have to worry about all that other crap because the game is your's.

Congrats to the Cowboys.....yall wanted it more.

*Barber = Beast

*Newman = BEAST...especially when healthy

*If Romo has a hurt hand, why aren't you blitzing more often? Dude was not touched....

*I don't care what anyone says.....what Portis did tonight was flat out remarkable considering LT had the same injury and only rushed 1 time in a game of abigger magnitude.

*Bennett is gonna be hearing that John Garrett pedo voice all night.

*TOUGH part of the schedule coming up for the Skins.....this was a horrible loss at a horrible time.
smh.gif

*I can't stick up for Landry anymore...

mad.gif

I cant believe this BS! Its the same *$%@ with the ********

Offense plays $*$!%+ as ##@+! .Defense gives us turnovers we get field position and don't do *$%@ with it.

We deserved to lose that game we left 17 $*$$*%% pts on the field today. Props to Dallas Defense that was a hell of a game. The damn offense owes the defense ahuge apology. Zorn needs to correct that *$%@ immediately. You hold teams under 20 and the damn offense has the whole damn game to 3 TD's.

mad.gif

I know barber doesnt speak to reporters. but this dude deserved at least 10 seconds of cam time to give a shout out. but i respect him for letting his gamespeak for him
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

*Barber = Beast

*If Romo has a hurt hand, why aren't you blitzing more often? Dude was not touched....

*I don't care what anyone says.....what Portis did tonight was flat out remarkable considering LT had the same injury and only rushed 1 time in a game of a bigger magnitude.

*TOUGH part of the schedule coming up for the Skins.....this was a horrible loss at a horrible time.
smh.gif

Pretty much sums it up.

Congrats to the Cowboys, they wanted it more than us tonight. I always said if they used Barber properly we'd have trouble beating them.

I sure wish we would have been more aggressive on offense, all that cutesy dump off passing doesn't do it every game.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Hahaahah they celebratin like crazy, but we had to get this W and and we got it, damm I'm so geeked right now..........
pimp.gif

forreal? Pacman might come back? Anyways, good game.. freakin' ********
smh.gif

pimp.gif

Really, I remember Goodell saying he was going to re-evaluate Pacman's situation around this time. Hopefully we'll knowby next week.

We played well tonight. Having Newman back, really gave a shot in the arm to our secondary.

MBIII.
smh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

High and tight Martellus.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

pimp.gif

Really, I remember Goodell saying he was going to re-evaluate Pacman's situation around this time. Hopefully we'll know by next week.

We played well tonight. Having Newman back, really gave a shot in the arm to our secondary.

MBIII.
smh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

High and tight Martellus.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

DoubleJs07 wrote:

*Barber = Beast

*I don't care what anyone says.....what Portis did tonight was flat out remarkable considering LT had the same injury and only rushed 1 time in a game of a bigger magnitude.

smh.gif

Sure in the hell was... When I saw he was going to play I was scarvous..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom