11/16 *** Dallas Cowboys [5-4] vs. Washington ******** [6-3] *** 8:15et

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

you punk !@% mofos thought I prolly wasn't gonna be here. wife was playin the dam sims so i couldnt log on but im here and im here to GLOAT YOU PUNK SKINS FANS.

Look at how ghost this thread is now. Where yall at talkin mad %%%%? Where's that chick skin fan that has the football IQ of a houseplant at? Where yall at? Americas Team came in to FedEx and stomped you punks out. Newman healthy is
pimp.gif

Important win for us. Now we got San Fran at home and we cant sleep. Singeltary will have this team pumped. Knowin this clown, he prolly gonna show them film of the 49ers/Cowboys Rivalary from the 90s and 80s. We gotta hit em early.
I'm going to sleep now...
laugh.gif

Houseplant LMAO!!!!!!!! ... marley checkin in from the parkin lot ... crazy $*+ game, stadium was bonkers ... not as many boys fans as there usually is but westill represented hard ... I got my fake $*+ terrible towel walkin in and wiped my $*+ with it after a nice deuce in the 3rd ... quarter ... I'll get morein depth when I get home ... tuff $*+ win ...

**Plays "We Major"**......................FEELING BETTER THAN I EVER FELT BEFORE TODAY..............................!!

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

-Jay Ratliff is too good. Considering he's undersized as a nose tackle yet he's still causing havoc is
eek.gif

-Terence Newman definitely showed me something today. Coverage-wise, this is the best he's looked in about 1.5 seasons, when he had that stretch of not allowing a TD. During the week he said he was ready to lay it on the line and go all out and tonight he backed it up. Major props.

-Jason Garrett finally realizing that this offensive line is not the type to line up and just overpower a defense. Despite how big these dudes are, I think they are much better blocking on the move and the toss plays running to the outside played into their strengths.

-Special teams
indifferent.gif
Penalties
indifferent.gif
Interceptions
indifferent.gif
Considering all that and they still were able to overcome it is definitely amazing.

Well, they got a chance. 6-4, four of the last six games at home, they have a chance to do something and that's all we could have asked for.

I agree Jay Ratliff looks impressive and the team needs to work on limiting the penalties...

What happened to all the Skins fans?? If I see any body with a Skins flag on their car tomorrow or wearing a Skins jersey its a wrap. Catch me in downtown DC
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

you punk !@% mofos thought I prolly wasn't gonna be here. wife was playin the dam sims so i couldnt log on but im here and im here to GLOAT YOU PUNK SKINS FANS.

Look at how ghost this thread is now. Where yall at talkin mad %%%%? Where's that chick skin fan that has the football IQ of a houseplant at? Where yall at? Americas Team came in to FedEx and stomped you punks out. Newman healthy is
pimp.gif

Important win for us. Now we got San Fran at home and we cant sleep. Singeltary will have this team pumped. Knowin this clown, he prolly gonna show them film of the 49ers/Cowboys Rivalary from the 90s and 80s. We gotta hit em early.
Was waitin for u
laugh.gif
...you know wayne doin the same thing, just like this thread.
Figures. I;m bout to flood his inbox with mad text messages.

Its so funny how this thread died the moment the clock hit zero. You don't see posts from none of them bums. I'm talking about the bum fans outside ofthe NFC East that CARE MORE ABOUT THE COWBOYS THAN THEIR OWN DAMN TEAM. Yall definitely know who you are and I definitely know who you are and yall are someclowns fo real. I love it though because it shows how important my team is to the NFL period. But it funny how grown *#@ men/woman could care so much about ateam that aint there's and that team losing is better than their own team winning.

Back on topic, Dallas did they thing. Romo was obviously rusty but we still pulled thru. I still say Roy is missed in the run defense but Keith 'TheTerminator' Davis came thru and was putting some old-school type Roy hits on dudes. Pass rush actually looks to be getting at the QB now.

I swear when Martellus scored that TD I was doin this

Haha the game was vicious... dude in parkin lot was so sad I never seen a grown man so sad..."babygirl there's no christmas this year"

Terrance newman stepped up bigtime...

Lost my voice and there was still a rack of cowboys fans in rivaltown.

F fred smoot.
Sean taylors dead.

Originally Posted by JuSLeTiTHaPPN

Haha the game was vicious... dude in parkin lot was so sad I never seen a grown man so sad..."babygirl there's no christmas this year"

F fred smoot.
Sean taylors dead.
You are a pathetic individual.

What the hell does that have to do with anything Marley?

F fred smoot.
Sean taylors dead.

outta line dude, dont make fun of somebody dying

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

that wasnt me thats my homie ... we went to the game together ... we won and youre an !$%+$*#

If that wasn't you, my bad.

That still doesn't make what he said OK.

jmause3 wrote:
JuSLeTiTHaPPN wrote:

F fred smoot.
Sean taylors dead.

Dead but not forgotten
indifferent.gif
show some respect.

This L hurt big time, until the ******** lean how to execute and score points when given GOLDEN opportunity's no game is a gimme game. We are tied with theBoys right now we both have winnable NFC east games excluding the Giants. I wonder if we both win out or end up going winning the same amount of games to closeout the year how that would work out.

Thats why that Rams game was a big game, I just hope they don't come out and play like *#+! against the seahawks which probably will happen.

F fred smoot.
Sean taylors dead.

290158b2aa15539a78466b38b3ddd03b352b844.gif

JuSLeTiTHaPPN
logout.jpg

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

jmause3 wrote:
JuSLeTiTHaPPN wrote:

F fred smoot.
Sean taylors dead.

Dead but not forgotten
indifferent.gif
show some respect.

This L hurt big time, until the ******** lean how to execute and score points when given GOLDEN opportunity's no game is a gimme game. We are tied with the Boys right now we both have winnable NFC east games excluding the Giants. I wonder if we both win out or end up going winning the same amount of games to close out the year how that would work out.

Thats why that Rams game was a big game, I just hope they don't come out and play like *#+! against the seahawks which probably will happen.

i believe its the team that has the better division record, which i think you do

jmause3 wrote:
Originally Posted by brandonb2005

jmause3 wrote:
JuSLeTiTHaPPN wrote:

F fred smoot.
Sean taylors dead.

Dead but not forgotten
indifferent.gif
show some respect.

This L hurt big time, until the ******** lean how to execute and score points when given GOLDEN opportunity's no game is a gimme game. We are tied with the Boys right now we both have winnable NFC east games excluding the Giants. I wonder if we both win out or end up going winning the same amount of games to close out the year how that would work out.

i believe its the team that has the better division record, which i think you do

we beat the: eagles and cowboys

lost to the: giants and cowboys

have to play: giants, eagles

did you mean how has the better record against NFC?

I'm back from the game and soooo tired.....

I'm going to bed but before I do......Santana WHO?!?!?!?
nerd.gif

Seeing Newman with the clamps live
pimp.gif

Clinton Portis - RESPECT

Marion Barber with the best game he's had against us.

Jason Campbell...

Just saw the rest of the game, thank God for DVR. Will chime in tommorow after watching again maybe go through the thread.

Back
Top Bottom