11/16 *** Dallas Cowboys [5-4] vs. Washington ******** [6-3] *** 8:15et

Crucial win for Dallas. Dudes laughed when I said Dallas should throw like 50 million at Barber in the offseason.

That boy put in work in the 4th quarter.

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

laugh.gif
knew barber wasnt going to be in the interview
Nick Eatman of Dallascowboys.com said that he gets fined for not talking to the media. But money ain't a issue to him obviously.

c1o27 wrote:
thachosen123 wrote:
Hahaahah they celebratin like crazy, but we had to get this W and and we got it, damm I'm so geeked right now..........
pimp.gif

We get felix back next week, possibly pacman too

forreal? Pacman might come back? Anyways, good game.. freakin' ******** Offense
smh.gif

fixed.

- 2 picks
- damn near good field position all game
- inside their 30 3 times

AND NOTHING...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ALSDAMAN24

laugh.gif
Nick Eatman of Dallascowboys.com said that he gets fined for not talking to the media. But money ain't a issue to him obviously.

damn..fined for not talking to the media?!
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Defense was ON tonight...Newman makes a big difference out there, moss was pretty much ghost the whole night...

Ratliff:

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by c1o27

Originally Posted by ALSDAMAN24

laugh.gif

damn..fined for not talking to the media?!
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Yeah, reporters ask the PR guy of the Boys' to talk to certain players. If that player doesn't do it then it is reported to the league.

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

mad.gif

I cant believe this BS! Its the same *$%@ with the ********

Offense plays $*$!%+ as ##@+! .Defense gives us turnovers we get field position and don't do *$%@ with it.

We deserved to lose that game we left 17 $*$$*%% pts on the field today. Props to Dallas Defense that was a hell of a game. The damn offense owes the defense a huge apology. Zorn needs to correct that *$%@ immediately. You hold teams under 20 and the damn offense has the whole damn game to 3 TD's.

mad.gif
As a Cowboys fan, I feel your pain. It hurts to see your team not take advantage of golden opportunities. Also, I can't remember which numberit was on special teams, but ******** had a chance to down the ball inside the one and the guy dove on the ball even though there was no reason to dive sincethe ball had stopped. I think that hurt also.

I am upset.

Not because the Skins lost to the Cowboys the boys played a good game MB3 made the Skins look foolish..etc (any positive adjective you wanna give the cowboys)

But if you as a team cant get up for a primetime game with the Boys and the best running back in the league this season is gutting it out FOR YOU on a messedup MCL and giving his all you deserve to lose. Even DeAngelo Hall made a play there is no excuses for the poor execution.

JC looked like he put his diapers back on tonight
smh.gif
Ijust hope this is a short term minor set back and not a omen of the future. I have no problems with the fact that Portis makes the offense go but JC and thewideouts gotta make those plays.

I ain't got no quotes or none of that. Only thing I got to say is....

Cowboys>********.

Haters are salty right now....

My hat goes off to the ********. Great game.

Newman really redeemed himself out there tonight
pimp.gif

6-4
pimp.gif

Portis should have just rested..I hope his injury didn't get worse from tonight.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

I can't believe SportsCenter has spent the last HALF HOUR on the Cowboys-Skins game. I mean, really?

It would've been an hour if we had lost.

you punk !@% mofos thought I prolly wasn't gonna be here. wife was playin the dam sims so i couldnt log on but im here and im here to GLOAT YOU PUNK SKINSFANS.

Look at how ghost this thread is now. Where yall at talkin mad %%%%? Where's that chick skin fan that has the football IQ of a houseplant at? Where yallat? Americas Team came in to FedEx and stomped you punks out. Newman healthy is
pimp.gif

Important win for us. Now we got San Fran at home and we cant sleep. Singeltary will have this team pumped. Knowin this clown, he prolly gonna show them filmof the 49ers/Cowboys Rivalary from the 90s and 80s. We gotta hit em early.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

you punk !@% mofos thought I prolly wasn't gonna be here. wife was playin the dam sims so i couldnt log on but im here and im here to GLOAT YOU PUNK SKINS FANS.

Look at how ghost this thread is now. Where yall at talkin mad %%%%? Where's that chick skin fan that has the football IQ of a houseplant at? Where yall at? Americas Team came in to FedEx and stomped you punks out. Newman healthy is
pimp.gif

Important win for us. Now we got San Fran at home and we cant sleep. Singeltary will have this team pumped. Knowin this clown, he prolly gonna show them film of the 49ers/Cowboys Rivalary from the 90s and 80s. We gotta hit em early.

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cardizzle45

OoooOOOOooo Dallas is taking the win right?! Just like they did the first time around right?!?! O WAIT NOOOO THAT'S RIGHT THE *******SSSSSSSS WON!
laugh.gif

Anyways I am nervous about Portis being out, and with Romo being back I just hope we finish the job and BREAK his whole hand
laugh.gif
but yea hopefully Cooley steps up and gets like 2 or even 3 TD's he has done it before to ya'll so im sure he will again
laugh.gif

With that said ********
pimp.gif

OOoo and HOPEFULLY after the skins win all these crybaby cowgirl fans will disappear until next season
laugh.gif

LOL...

-Jay Ratliff is too good. Considering he's undersized as a nose tackle yet he's still causing havoc is
eek.gif

-Terence Newman definitely showed me something today. Coverage-wise, this is the best he's looked in about 1.5 seasons, when he had that stretch of notallowing a TD. During the week he said he was ready to lay it on the line and go all out and tonight he backed it up. Major props.

-Jason Garrett finally realizing that this offensive line is not the type to line up and just overpower a defense. Despite how big these dudes are, I thinkthey are much better blocking on the move and the toss plays running to the outside played into their strengths.

-Special teams
indifferent.gif
Penalties
indifferent.gif
Interceptions
indifferent.gif
Considering all that and they still were able to overcome it isdefinitely amazing.

Well, they got a chance. 6-4, four of the last six games at home, they have a chance to do something and that's all we could have asked for.

you punk !@% mofos thought I prolly wasn't gonna be here. wife was playin the dam sims so i couldnt log on but im here and im here to GLOAT YOU PUNK SKINS FANS.

Look at how ghost this thread is now. Where yall at talkin mad %%%%? Where's that chick skin fan that has the football IQ of a houseplant at? Where yall at? Americas Team came in to FedEx and stomped you punks out. Newman healthy is
pimp.gif

Important win for us. Now we got San Fran at home and we cant sleep. Singeltary will have this team pumped. Knowin this clown, he prolly gonna show them film of the 49ers/Cowboys Rivalary from the 90s and 80s. We gotta hit em early.
laugh.gif
you mad ? ...i understand though...

Cowboys-_______ thread under 50 pages? Cowboys won...I aint even have 2 watch the game 2 tell you that (even tho I damln sure did...)
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Dude came in the thread spitting that hot fire.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Was waitin for u
laugh.gif
...you know wayne doin the same thing,just like this thread.

Back
Top Bottom