smh.gif
The Giants will find out what I mean
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Some of you Cowboys fans are straight
roll.gif

1 unimpressive win and all of a sudden, "we got our swagga back". GTFOHWTBS
smh.gif
the thing is that you can't take the pulse of the cowboys every week. a win gives them a boost in morale and confidence to make the playoffs.a loss seems like the end of their season.at this point both the skins and boys are 6-4 and each are 1-1 against each other. thats all you can really say.

i absolutely LOVE the giants being so "good" ... it will make it all the more sweet when they fail at life ...

And wasn't it Deuce talking about "Skins act like they won the super bowl" when we won back in Dallas, and Cowboys fan's aren't actin' like it now

Nah, I don't think the Cowboys or their fans think they won the Super Bowl somehow cause the beat the Skins cause honestly, I think they fully expected tothe beat the Skins just like everyone else. Everyone knows the Skins and their fans want the spotlight that Dallas has, from the primetime games, to the HBOshows, to the big fancy stadiums. The ******** want to be there but there are not ever going to get there. It's like JV versus Varsity for all intensepurposes. The ******** are a good organization, but they are a B league at best while Dallas is A league material. It's like little brother chasing bigbrother.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

And wasn't it Deuce talking about "Skins act like they won the super bowl" when we won back in Dallas, and Cowboys fan's aren't actin' like it now

Nah, I don't think the Cowboys or their fans think they won the Super Bowl somehow cause the beat the Skins cause honestly, I think they fully expected to the beat the Skins just like everyone else. Everyone knows the Skins and their fans want the spotlight that Dallas has, from the primetime games, to the HBO shows, to the big fancy stadiums. The ******** want to be there but there are not ever going to get there. It's like JV versus Varsity for all intense purposes. The ******** are a good organization, but they are a B league at best while Dallas is A league material. It's like little brother chasing big brother.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

l_ea8c57f9280e4d2fa7f41f58177f1f55.jpg

Deuce King wrote:

Nah, I don't think the Cowboys or their fans think they won the Super Bowl somehow cause the beat the Skins cause honestly, I think they fully expected to the beat the Skins just like everyone else. Everyone knows the Skins and their fans want the spotlight that Dallas has, from the primetime games, to the HBO shows, to the big fancy stadiums. The ******** want to be there but there are not ever going to get there. It's like JV versus Varsity for all intense purposes. The ******** are a good organization, but they are a B league at best while Dallas is A league material. It's like little brother chasing big brother.

QFMFT

Isn't that what you guys said about the other two NFC West teams?
man being a boys fan all my life i know more than anyone how we can lose any and every game ... that being said, the rams game didnt really countthat was just a personal vendetta s jax had against the boys and brad being brad ... with our secondary i thought we could very well lose to the cardinals andi mean it was overtime so what can you do ... yeah i "overlooked" the rams at the beginning of the season but if there was any game i thought wecould lose i would have said the cardinals ... with romo back i dont seeus losing the next two weeks, but you never know with these guys ...

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

jmause3 wrote:
Originally Posted by brandonb2005

jmause3 wrote:
JuSLeTiTHaPPN wrote:
Haha the game was vicious... dude in parkin lot was so sad I never seen a grown man so sad..."babygirl there's no christmas this year"

Terrance newman stepped up bigtime...

Lost my voice and there was still a rack of cowboys fans in rivaltown.

F fred smoot.
Sean taylors dead.

outta line dude, dont make fun of somebody dying
Dead but not forgotten
indifferent.gif
show some respect.

This L hurt big time, until the ******** lean how to execute and score points when given GOLDEN opportunity's no game is a gimme game. We are tied with the Boys right now we both have winnable NFC east games excluding the Giants. I wonder if we both win out or end up going winning the same amount of games to close out the year how that would work out.

Thats why that Rams game was a big game, I just hope they don't come out and play like *#+! against the seahawks which probably will happen.

i believe its the team that has the better division record, which i think you do

we beat the: eagles and cowboys

lost to the: giants and cowboys

have to play: giants, eagles

did you mean how has the better record against NFC?

My bad bro, i just looked it up and you guys own the tiebreaker over us through common opponents 3-2 to 2-3

Here's a site that explains the whole tiebreaker scenario, it's too long to post
http://www.sportsline.com...e/tiebreakers-explanation

Spotlight? We have the same record...Primetime games = more attention, yet same outcome (again same record, so what's it matter), HBO Shows = SWEET
indifferent.gif
, Big fancy stadiums = hahah, it's about time you upgradedbecause the one I vistied (you know the one we beat the boys earlier this season, for the last time ever...looked horrible, like an unfinished project. Anyonewho thinks different has never seen an average stadium)...Anyway, Bandwagon boy, I hope you can take a side this Sunday because from what I've seen youpost more in the 'Skins game topics than the Niners, yet that's your team...
nerd.gif
. For future refrence, see Marley's post directed towards you above mine.

^^ We are Americas Team. You wish you had the star and glamour this organization has. But you don't. We get more coverage than any other team even thoughwe 6-4. So get mad

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

^^ We are Americas Team. You wish you had the star and glamour this organization has. But you don't. We get more coverage than any other team even though we 6-4. So get mad
are u being for real?

glamour? yeah thas what i want when it comes to my professional football team. stop posting. you're actually making the other Cowboys fans sound logical.

i dont even know if you're even being serious.
laugh.gif

I am sure the only individuals who address the Cowboys as "Americas Team" are Dallas fans bud, don't think that title and or respect stretchesbeyond those select few
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MaxElite

^^ We are Americas Team. You wish you had the star and glamour this organization has. But you don't. We get more coverage than any other team even though we 6-4. So get mad
are u being for real?

glamour? yeah thas what i want when it comes to my professional football team. stop posting. you're actually making the other Cowboys fans sound logical.

i dont even know if you're even being serious.
laugh.gif

What I want in my football team is for them to be the most succesfuk franchise. I want them to have the most superbowl titles and appearences... Oh %%+%,cowboys already got all that. All the attention we receive; the fact that we are the most hated team with the most rivalries; the fact that fans of other teamsare more concerned with the cowboys losing than their own team winning; All that is just a bonus
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

If the Cowboys are America's Team then the Raiders are Committed to Excellence.
indifferent.gif

anybody can be committed to excellence, achieving it something else...

Originally Posted by MBIII

If the Cowboys are America's Team then the Raiders are Committed to Excellence.
indifferent.gif

anybody can be committed to excellence, achieving it something else...
You know that's just their slogan right?
yes sir...

Originally Posted by S0rtega2

Spotlight? We have the same record...Primetime games = more attention, yet same outcome (again same record, so what's it matter), HBO Shows = SWEET
indifferent.gif
, Big fancy stadiums = hahah, it's about time you upgraded because the one I vistied (you know the one we beat the boys earlier this season, for the last time ever...looked horrible, like an unfinished project. Anyone who thinks different has never seen an average stadium)...Anyway, Bandwagon boy, I hope you can take a side this Sunday because from what I've seen you post more in the 'Skins game topics than the Niners, yet that's your team...
nerd.gif
. For future refrence, see Marley's post directed towards you above mine.

Having the same record and actually having the same recognition or attention is two different things champ. Also, if you knew anything about your team or evenyet your owner you would that he himself wants a new stadium just like the one that Dallas is getting next year. Just another example of little brotherchasing big brother, now you don't have to like it but it is what it is. Everybody on here knows that I'm a 49ers fan, so how an I not picking a side. Your trying to find something on me and it just aint working for you champ, sorry to tell you.

All your saying is everyones on the cowboys nuts

So what does that even matter?

The last time I checked forbes the Skins were the #2 Franchise in the NFL and they were the #1 franchise until recently

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

The last time I checked forbes the Skins were the #2 Franchise in the NFL and they were the #1 franchise until recently

who's #1??? ..fact of the matter is you guys keep on saying that being dubbed "America's team " means nothing but here ya'll gettingirritated and all mad when somebody mentions the Cowboys as "America's team"..
grin.gif

.......and yet again, just another example of little brother chasing big brother. Thanks for proving my point
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom