11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Am not all that fussed actually by these, i mean i assume in the UK only Niketown London will get these and will no doubt get mad limited quantities so mychances of copping without paying an arm and leg are pretty slim and to be honest with you i like the previous colourways more........

Copping Motorsports and UNC's. No need for Chicago's b/c I have the Breds, All Stars and New Loves.

Hey Peeps got some some clarification about this launch. Nike Retail is only getting up to size 12 in the New Loves AKA Motorsports.

There are bigger sizes out there but a majority are for Promo product for seeding peeps with them. So check with the other stores FTL, FNL, Eastbay and othermom pops shops to see what size they are getting

Thanks for the update Maze and Baby J.

It was obvious dudes was building unnecessary hype, just like it always happens on NT.

im gettin all 3. i already got a pair of motorsports from a Canadian nter. so just the unc and chi-towns is all i have to worry about on black friday.

i wish somebody would get on here with some real information about how limited these shoes are really going to be

i want to get all three pairs on release day and i know if i can't find a store that will have all 3 pairs then i don't stand a chance , i know by thetime i make it to another store they will be soldout

if there is anybody in the b-more area that has info on a place that will have all three pairs or at least more then one pair GET AT ME.............

this will be a crazy day for almost everybody who is copping these shoes so some solid information would really help ..................peace

I plan on gettin either the UNC's or the Chicago's, was really fealin the motorsports but they're deff dying on me, WACK

Motorsports can be found anywhere in Canada.. they don't seem to be selling too fast.. but they're still pretty nice looking.

hmmm...going to be expensive...
i'll need to call the local spots to see what stores are going to get all 3...

i think people will have time to buy all 3 is they are a GR..175 shoes never fly off shelves. Thats good because i want to make sure i can cop these

My local Finishline is getting all 3. My boy works there and confirmed all 3 will be dropping there, except the 3 he confirmed were a Bulls, UNC, and Wizardscolorway. He's getting me the SKUs at some point, and I'll see if the Wizards = Motorsports.

contrary to many i actually like the motorsports the least. too dark of a blue. the unc's are definate eye catchers and the chicago's are the besthands down

1 motorsports and 1 UNC blue for me. I've got 100 blk/Red shoes. The Chicago ones are nice but the Wht/Red KILL THEM !!!!!

COOK # 45
Dux ducis.

Back
Top Bottom