11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Originally Posted by Rapido27

My local Finishline is getting all 3. My boy works there and confirmed all 3 will be dropping there, except the 3 he confirmed were a Bulls, UNC, and Wizards colorway. He's getting me the SKUs at some point, and I'll see if the Wizards = Motorsports.
FNL will get all 3 but it's to early for your boy to know if his store will get all 3. And Wizards do equal Motorsports.

All three on one day is making me choose. Most likely I will be picking up the UNC pair and possibly the motorsports as well. Haven't gotten out to seewhat stores in the 757 are getting what. It would be lovely if the Navy Exchange is getting the UNC's. I prefer my white/reds to the Black/red pairpersonally.

The day is getting closer and closer, Any info if Foot Locker will be getting these, I know the smaller volume stores wont for sure, but what about the biggervolume? Anybody want to shed some light on this?

Originally Posted by CarolinaSmiley15

Originally Posted by Rapido27

My local Finishline is getting all 3. My boy works there and confirmed all 3 will be dropping there, except the 3 he confirmed were a Bulls, UNC, and Wizards colorway. He's getting me the SKUs at some point, and I'll see if the Wizards = Motorsports.
FNL will get all 3 but it's to early for your boy to know if his store will get all 3. And Wizards do equal Motorsports.
Yeah Wizards do = motorsports. And he does know that his store is getting all 3. He spoke with the district manager, and his Finishline is thestrongest in the area. Thus they are receiving all 3.

IMO it's the motorsports far and away & then the other two, maybe chi, & then UNC. The UNC look close to the limited ones, but for some reason notas good. maybe it's b/c the other ones were so limited.

Confirmed by my local Foot Locker Store manager told me that they will be getting all 3 of the xx3 release's, Thats great news maybe some other ft'swill have them too, Now i dont have to cop on ebay.

i have to agree with most when i say all 3 are good but the motorsports and the unc pair will be had first. The chicago pair will be bought possibly if moneyis good. This is just a good month to waste money indeed

sole-locker.com was where the intial details of a limited release of only 2,298 pairs came from. so really it isn't any confirmation. so far i thinksole-locker has been the only ones to suggest this figure of only 2,298 pairs worldwide. lets hope this isn't true and that there are larger numbers ofpairs released. they might be trying to build HYPE to jack prices

Back
Top Bottom