11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

FL has restocked a few sizes for whoever was not lucky enough to get them!!! I got mine at HOHNY b/c I woke up at 12:10 to a sold out Jumpman

copped the chicago and unc from champs galleria in houston. they only received 1 pair of size 10 of the wizards. got there at 515am and it looks like I was 15mins late. guy told me that champs at sharpstown was getting them too but they open at 9am. so I killed time and got to sharpstown at 830am and there was noline!!! I was lucky to get the only size 10 of the motorsports at this store. funny is that all were rushing to footaction and I was the only one that wentstraight to champs. overall I like all 3 equally. congrats to all who copped.

my boy just hit me up, saying the Roosevelt Field Mall still got them might have to go take that trip. Does anybody know if bayshore mall got these, he saidthat smithaven didnt.

This release really just didn't work out well for me. I missed it by minutes online and it was pretty much my only option to cop these...the local spotsjust were not happening...guess I will have to watch for my Chicago's on the resale tip
frown.gif

the stock market is open for a half day which means i have work... but got to work from home today. worked for a bit, then headed to the mall where my cousinheld me down with my pairs. thanks man! walked in, copped, and bounced... no hassle.

398266f1450a01db6c77f95630defe99f0239631.jpg
8a936788113b0660183463177f8b58f2cfc833c4.jpg
d4f16c120e13697b56fedbfad18220fe522bb148.jpg
c8a26081fb09316c6227725af60174f14d88f081.jpg

Originally Posted by bmoore34

FL has restocked a few sizes for whoever was not lucky enough to get them!!! I got mine at HOHNY b/c I woke up at 12:10 to a sold out Jumpman
yo good look just copped the chicagos sz 10 hurry now if you want these they have some motorsports smaller sizes and the uncs. i got screwed oneastbay with the motorsports at midnight had a pair in my cart and entered my info it looked like everything went through and then i got the no longeravailable. i guess im lucky to get a pair esp. at this time

..I'm home from a 96. Suprised since we just got back from Iraq (USMC), they let us have some days off. To no further avail the area that I live in, only 1store had them and only got 1 pair in each size ONLY in the UNC colorway. Of course they were already spoken for, before they even opened the mall. Managed toorder the UNC's on finishline in 13, then of course I tried to find a Wizards in 13 and yeah, you know how that went.

You sure are lucky marques..

Originally Posted by sincere

I just called all 3 New York Jimmy Jazz's and the 1 New Jersey store. They do have the Carolina and the Chicago in a size 13, but once again the Motorsports/Wizards only go up to a size 12 per Halid or Khalid. Lol! Khalid/Halid is from the middle east, so I didn't quit get his name. The one on Delancy Street didn't get them, the store on Steinway Street only has the fushions and Kalids store (West 125th Street) is the only one who got all 3 Coloways and he's at the 132 West 125th St. store. Call him for yourself. His number is: 212 665 4198. When you speak to him make sure that you tell him the "Dark Blue" not the "Light/Baby Blue" like I did. He specifically told me that they weren't ever available in a 13. Man, believe me...If he had them or anybody else had them I would copp them. Like I said I have the Canadian release, but of course I would love to have a US release any day. Get ya facts right, before you get people hopes up like that. Don't assume anything. Assume = Making and @%@ out of U and ME....@%@-U-ME! Lol! Once again Motorsports/Wizards ONLY run up to a size 12 in the US release.

Put it to rest bro..they DID release a size 13 in the Wizards. albiet not enough to go around.

quit acting like the size 13 in a wizards was a "Canada Exclusive."
wink.gif

Keep it moving.

just ordered a size 12 of the mororsports off ebay from kixpress for 229 used the live.com cashback and the total came to 161. Lets hope my dream comes true...

Here's my pic's!!! All of them are a size 13! Yippy!

All XX3's:

Titaniums:

All-Stars:

Black Stealths:

White Stealths:

White/Red Quick Strikes:

Wizards/Motorsports (Canadian Release)

Carolinas:

Chicagos:

Making My Rounds!:

Making You See Red With Envy! (Forgot to add the black stealths in this pic, but oh well)

Giving You The Blues:

Still hoping for a pair of American Motorsports/Wizards in a size 13. Maybe one day, but until then...I'll take my Canadian Releases!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Originally Posted by auright

are these more limited than the all stars?

i think the Wizards are, the rest no..

these are Quickstrike the All-Stars were GR therefore its more limited being the Wizards are slightly more limited than the other three just because JB triedto spread the wealth and released just the Wizards in Canada and Asia
nerd.gif

I apologize for my error. Apparently they did make them in a 13. As a matter of fact they were made up to an 18 according to Nike. I just got off of the phonewith them and they confirmed it. I guess that I'll be waiting for a US pair of Motorsports/Wizards in a size 13 on eBay. I'm glad that this question isover with.

Thanks my man. I just wanted people to know that I wasn't all talk. I also just apologize for my mistake on the size run with the Motorsport/Wizards,because I was wrong. Hey, it's being a man when you can admit to your mistakes. Thanks again.

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

Haha.

Sincere...your name suits you well, mane! I can dig it.

Yep, I tried to make sure that my word is my bond. To me...Integrity is key! There's nothing wrong with being wrong. It happens to the best of us.

Back
Top Bottom