11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

I order from flight club and I'm hoping my order doesn't get canceled. But just in case, I woke up early this morning and went ahead and bought them,although I didn't realize that they were selling them for 200 plus tax . I feel for all of you that didn't get your desired pair.

went to the mall this morning and not one store had them, all i wanted was the motorsports or even the chi's if i could............... i guess ill waituntil resell prices go down to retail or close if it ever does...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

went to the mall this morning and not one store had them, all i wanted was the motorsports or even the chi's if i could............... i guess ill wait until resell prices go down to retail or close if it ever does...
frown.gif

RESELL PRICES ARE DOWN NOW....PLENTY OF SELLERS ON EBAY FOR 210 BEFORE SHIPPING!

Has FC cancelled orders before? I hope not, but if it does the UNC do seem to be the easiest to cop, so hopefully things will work out

curious as to why the motorsports didn't come in sz. 13? that don't make sense.

glad i was able to get what i needed cuz they went quick in the chi.

Go whatever time you want. Obviously it's better to get there as early as you can so you can be one of the first in line. If I wasn't out of town forthe holiday I would be seeing you there. Enjoy!

still had all 3 at finishline at the galleria mall in buffalo around 12pm. Unfortunately they did not have a size 12 in the motorsports or chicago colors.

..it depends on what state/city you live in. I live in Jacksonville, NC. Home to ALOT of Marines. Only 1 store in the whole damn area got the XX3 in ONLY theUNC colorway. That was IT! I checked, VA as well 757 area as well and all the size 13's were spoken for before release. It just sucks for those who onlywant 1 pair for actual wear use. I only want the Wizards colorway in size 13 and thats it. I don't need 15x pairs, just 1.

My first pair of 23's...ok heres my story lol

well i could have copped last night off jordan flight club but moms was trippen and saying no(im 15)
so today i had no thoughts in getting them untill when she asked if i wanted to go to the mall
called one to ask if they had my size in the chicago's(sz13) they said no so we went to another mall instead
called before we left, talked her into it...i pair 90 she paid 110(came out to 200 with tax)...got my chi towns
much appreciated
pimp.gif

if anyone is interested, I was at SF Niketown and they had a 10 and 11.5 in the motorsports around 1pm-%!%, I didn't ask about the other 2.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

well i could have copped last night off jordan flight club but moms was trippen and saying no(im 15)
so today i had no thoughts in getting them untill when she asked if i wanted to go to the mall
called one to ask if they had my size in the chicago's(sz13) they said no so we went to another mall instead
called before we left, talked her into it...i pair 90 she paid 110(came out to 200 with tax)...got my chi towns
much appreciated
pimp.gif

Good job, mane! I know it feels good like the two supple milk-secreting, glandular organs on the chest of a young, dimepiece woman. You know: the humanmammary glands! Enjoy, mah dude!

I went to wheaton and not 1 store had them....Then I remembered theres a finish line, but they only had a sx. 9.5 in the chicago xx3...I wanted thewizards...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by YoungKD3

can someone just answer my question.....

im going to expressions they release tommorrow.

Sorry to bust your bubble buddy but my boy went to expressions to get his pair of size 10's today...

my mall opened at 1am, there was like 600+ people waitin outside to shop at 11:30pm. i walked into FA and copped my UNC's no prob! a buddy of mine walkedto champs, bought ALL the sizes of MS's they had and then copped bout 6 pairs of each cw at FA.

can someone tell me why the only BIN's on ebay are all from overseas in china or somewhere like that

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

much appreciated
pimp.gif

Good job, mane! I know it feels good like the two supple milk-secreting, glandular organs on the chest of a young, dimepiece woman. You know: the human mammary glands! Enjoy, mah dude!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom