11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

ATTENTION SF NTers-

I just walked into TRUE on Haight St. looking for the royal low 1s (which they don't have) and was greeted by a FSR of all 3 XX3s. The store got them lateand hasn't even unpacked them yet. I picked up another Motorsports and was on my way. That is the ONLY shoe of all 3 FSRs that has been purchased as of3pm. Go get em!!!

ATTENTION SF NTers-

I just walked into TRUE on Haight St. looking for the royal low 1s (which they don't have) and was greeted by a FSR of all 3 XX3s. The store got them lateand hasn't even unpacked them yet. I picked up another Motorsports and was on my way. That is the ONLY shoe of all 3 FSRs that has been purchased as of3pm. Go get em!!!

ATTENTION SF NTers-

safcolts pairs before the initial release in the us went for close to 300 shipped to us if im correct might not be but if they were to be on sale today theywould be much more i imagine

safcolts pairs before the initial release in the us went for close to 300 shipped to us if im correct might not be but if they were to be on sale today theywould be much more i imagine

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by likuidmental

ok

This is the reason why I say they are my favorite.
pimp.gif
Sweet pic

Here's another dope/cocaine picture of my favorite XX3!...or is it just me!?!

2iizg2q.jpg

These Motorsports are straight fuego!

Back
Top Bottom