11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Kicks wrote:
Rest assured...if you're sittin' behind a desk, at a table in the cafe', or wherever...and you decide to stunt and front and lean back in your chair while kicking your feet up on the table (while rockin' these Motorsports XX3s)...

Rest assured once again, that these shoes on your feet (in person) will look just as good as they do in these pics. Guaranteed; bottom line.

The dope boys and girls go crazy for this type of stuff! The AJ XX3 Moto is dope in its purest form.

... What the he'll are you smoking on?..... First of all, there is no need to put your feet on a table where ppl eat, be more civilized. And 2nd, juststop. You sound very childish... Stunt in 23s... Lmao. Putting on some red supreme blazers is SORT of stunting I'll teach you how to stunt -50

What the hell does "stunt" even mean. .. . Please do show us how to "stunt".
roll.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Kicks wrote:
Rest assured...if you're sittin' behind a desk, at a table in the cafe', or wherever...and you decide to stunt and front and lean back in your chair while kicking your feet up on the table (while rockin' these Motorsports XX3s)...

Rest assured once again, that these shoes on your feet (in person) will look just as good as they do in these pics. Guaranteed; bottom line.

The dope boys and girls go crazy for this type of stuff! The AJ XX3 Moto is dope in its purest form.

... What the he'll are you smoking on?..... First of all, there is no need to put your feet on a table where ppl eat, be more civilized. And 2nd, just stop. You sound very childish... Stunt in 23s... Lmao. Putting on some red supreme blazers is stunting to its max. I'll teach you how to stunt -50

Never Wear Them:

LOL. I ain't smokin' nothin', mane! Just high off of life. It's intoxicating man...I 'm wasted! Forget being civil...If I wanna get theplace fired up I'll do these type of things!

My reaction: I'll put my feet wherever I want (and do whatever I want) as long as I'm prepared and can handle the consequences. I guess the 'hoodjust made us aggressive and bold like that. By the way, never trust grimy new yorkers!

And as for those red Supreme blazers, those are hot without a dizoubt....but c'mon, let's be real: those are not even comparable to the red Chi-townAJ XX3s. That's like comparing Lugz to Gators. That's like a cat vs. a pitbull! That's like the Waldorf-Astoria (or even the Four Seasons Hotel)vs. your local Holiday Inn. That's like the Trump International vs. project housing. :smile:

I will truly show you how to do this, son! You know the rest.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by 86 NT

What the hell does "stunt" even mean. .. . Please do show us how to "stunt".
roll.gif

Stunt-any remarkable feat performed chiefly to attract attention
happy.gif

Executive76:

See take 'em to church. Take 'em to school! I like that, Executive76. It's amazing, right...it's not even a slang word, technically. My manactually did the research for 86NT. You deserve a NikeStore gift card man! You're a true asset to the NT community. :smile: haha

I am sending him a Gift Card, thank you.

So, is stunting something that thugs do? I would say Plaxico just did a major stunt.

I suppose you would'nt happen to know what "take em' to church" means. . . .?

laugh.gif

Just a heads up from your friends at Nice Kicks.

The Jordan XX3s have all been restocked on Finishline, but the sizes are a little limited and somewhat scattered.

jordan-xx3-quickstrike-online-1.jpg

I placed my order for the UNCs in a size 12 yesterday about 12:45 Eastern time after FL restocked. I received an order confirmation email, but no shippingconfirmation email yet. When I check order status online it still says "Processing". Anyone else have similar problem??? Sure hope they don'tcancel my order.

Originally Posted by 86 NT

I am sending him a Gift Card, thank you.

So, is stunting something that thugs do? I would say Plaxico just did a major stunt.

I suppose you would'nt happen to know what "take em' to church" means. . . .?

laugh.gif
Take em to church-to preach or give you the word so to speak

Anyone can stunt...lets say you buy a new car....and take the long way home...that could be considered"stunting"

What Mr. Burress did in " my hood" is known as pulling a "cheddar bob" in reference to the movie "8Mile" where the character known as Cheddar Bob shoots himself in the leg

Originally Posted by hjdunks26

I placed my order for the UNCs in a size 12 yesterday about 12:45 Eastern time after FL restocked. I received an order confirmation email, but no shipping confirmation email yet. When I check order status online it still says "Processing". Anyone else have similar problem??? Sure hope they don't cancel my order.
Yah, mine still says the same too.

Originally Posted by authentic727

I placed my order for the UNCs in a size 12 yesterday about 12:45 Eastern time after FL restocked. I received an order confirmation email, but no shipping confirmation email yet. When I check order status online it still says "Processing". Anyone else have similar problem??? Sure hope they don't cancel my order.
Yah, mine still says the same too.

Hopefully they will send us shipping confirmations by tonight at the latest.
eyes.gif

I ordered at 3:45 PM PST yesterday and ended up getting an order confirmation at 3:55PM PST. Today I ended up getting an e-mail in regards to the ShipmentConfirmation, if that gives you any help or idea.

I ordered mine last night about 1145 central...I got my order conformation right as soon as I got off the phone with the lady but I have yet to get a shippingconformation

i m having same problem, i ordered them about the same time as u do~ but abit later~
i m even having this problem w/ FC order... i m tripping on it, so i order from FNL...
hope either one go thru~

Yes...restock is online only.

The FinishLine restock is actually just online sales pulling inventory from stores. So it wasn't really a restock...it was just an online update to alsoinclude leftover store-inventory. Most (if not all) the kicks on FinishLine.com at this point are coming from brick and mortar stores.

The order comes in on their website, the stores get wired the order in real time, the store prints receipt, packages, and send it on it's merry wayeventually...and then we wait. We'll know for sure once we get the shipment and see the enclosed receipt but I'm pretty sure this is the case.

Whoever gets their shipment from the online restock first please let us know.

Ordered the Chis from FL on Monday - no ship info yet.

Ordered the UNCs and MS from FL yesterday - no ship info yet.

At least I know I'm getting the UNCs I bought on Ebay - will be in my hands tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom