11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

I'm just those people that care about every little detail. So I'd like to have my key chain to complete my collection of XX3 Mids...
Might not seem much to you, but it bothers me that I don't have the chain to go with my Wizards.

Originally Posted by arejizzle

Drove 230 miles one way to cop Chicago's and UNC colorway and woke up 7 in the morning on a Saturday. Live in the LA area and all the stores I called didn't have them in my size or didn't have them period. Fortunately, the store let me use 30% discount for F&F that I went to and willing to hold them so I figured I'd do it. A few of my friends thought I was nuts to drive that far and made my girlfriend mad cuz I was late for her family Christmas party to get them but I had to have them.
happy.gif
Props to you dude. Sometimes you really need to sacrifice the trip to get something you love
tongue.gif

Finish Line is the worst!!! Placed an order for all 3 colorways early last week (Dec 1 & 2). Here is what I got so far:

UNC - arrived yesterday (12/9)
Wizards - order still processing
Bulls - arrived yesterday (12/9) - however I only got 1 SHOE!!!!!!! *#%????? Now they have to contact the store that shipped them and try to find me anothershoe to complete the pair.

This is my last Nike / Jordan on line order with them. Horrible experience. Terrible service.

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Finish Line is the worst!!! Placed an order for all 3 colorways early last week (Dec 1 & 2). Here is what I got so far:

Bulls - arrived yesterday (12/9) - however I only got 1 SHOE!!!!!!! *#%????? Now they have to contact the store that shipped them and try to find me another shoe to complete the pair.

This is my last Nike / Jordan on line order with them. Horrible experience. Terrible service.
1 shoe man?! How is that even possible?
That is real messed up.. I'd demand something free or some gift cards or somethin for the terrible service

Originally Posted by stoey3

Bulls - arrived yesterday (12/9) - however I only got 1 SHOE!!!!!!! *#%????? Now they have to contact the store that shipped them and try to find me another shoe to complete the pair.

That is real messed up.. I'd demand something free or some gift cards or somethin for the terrible service

Damn, I ordered 9.5 for chi's and wizards and it STILL says processing!!!
mad.gif

People are still looking for these??????

I guess we(DMV) just get mass quantities of shoes, because all three are still available everywhere.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

People are still looking for these??????

I guess we(DMV) just get mass quantities of shoes, because all three are still available everywhere.

which stores still have em???????I want 2nd pairs of all three.....I'm in the DMV.........The Three stores I got my pairs from are sold out.

Sports Zone in G-town and Springfield.

Champs in Pentagon City.

Don't know where you are, but I would call to make sure they have your size.

its like if you bought a pair of the old xx3s and it didnt come wit the dvd
Not really because the dvd doesn't hang from the side of the shoe. These were very limited and came with special key chains on them.

Finishline doesn't have a warehouse. They ship from stores that don't move them fast enough

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Sports Zone in G-town and Springfield.

Champs in Pentagon City.

Don't know where you are, but I would call to make sure they have your size.
Thanks man,But Szone in georgetown didnt have any,springfeild didnt have any,but pentagon city did have the chicago's.maybe I'll go get embut i'm in baltimore.Thanks

the other shoe was prolly on display. Like mjmvp said, they ship from stores that havent sold them. Im sure when you contact them theyll havethe other shoe.

Originally Posted by jlhope2

the other shoe was prolly on display. Like mjmvp said, they ship from stores that havent sold them. Im sure when you contact them theyll have the other shoe.

Dude is right...

UTA has a nice size run on all three for anyone willing to pay $260 shipped. I personally believe in sticking with ebay. I've started to notice pricesstarting slip. Hopes this helps someone.

Originally Posted by d3772000

Originally Posted by jlhope2

the other shoe was prolly on display. Like mjmvp said, they ship from stores that havent sold them. Im sure when you contact them theyll have the other shoe.

Dude is right...
i still dont understand how employees ship stuff out without looking... anyone remember this past summer when i got 2 pairs of 17s instead of the6s & 17s... Shipped from Finishline?????? lame lame lame...

Finishline actually came through for me. Received bulls colorway today in the mail. Props for info about restock, i thought i had missed out on all colorways.Now i can retire in peace. Unless some cement ivs drop.

Man, I'm regretting not preordering the Chicagos when I had the chance.
ohwell.gif

Anyone no where I can find a size 14 in the Chicagos online?

I'm loving the XX3's. I copped all 3, and when the wifey saw the UNC's she said she had to have a pair. And she ain't even a sneakerhead! Andshe's never had J's before.

Back
Top Bottom