11 Years and Counting..... Vol. I Love Needles

got my nose pierced. still got it, will take it out when i start interning at this architecture firm

I went the ink route instead. No piercings for me

I have tattoos as well.

Always thought it was funny that people would get tattoos and not piercings considering tattoos can be considered "more permanent". ( In quotations because laser removal does exist)

whatt!! no disk in your foreskin?? you aint a rebel.

getting your ears gauged makes them smell like balls after a while.

Last edited:
Have both my ears pierced, but not a huge fan of the stretched ear thing.

btw, if your looking for black earrings, never google black studs.

Last edited:
whatt!! no disk in your foreskin?? you aint a rebel.

getting your ears gauged makes them smell like balls after a while.

Don't know what kind of dirty people you hang out with but ears should be cleaned with every shower taken resulting in no ear funk.

Funk is also reduced when wearing organic jewelry such a wood/horn etc.

Got me some gauges..started off with regular studs an stretched em out a bit awhile after... The max im going is a 2, which is my size right now haha nothing compared to the 00s. Its perfect because I got some gauges that look like studs and I rock those most of the time

first its piercings, next thing you know your beggin in the corner store to get a oatmeal cream pie for 40 cents

Last edited:
Ears pierced. I think im addicted to piercings but to worried about closing opportunities in the future to really explore. Plus theres only so many things you can get pierced. Not one for gauges but more power to you OP. Got a friend who just started.

my girl has ZERO piercings but im trying to tell her to get her septum x belly pierced :rofl: i think that **** is sexy as **** :evil: :pimp:

Last edited:
I wouldn't hire you. Nothing to do with your qualifications, I just think you're a safety liability.

cant lie i had my nipples pierced back in Summer 09 i was pretty drunk down in wildwood with a few homies and ya we decided to do that for fun. It did not last to long as i took them out the summer after. I member i had the 2 dice on each end thought i was killing it ahah

In high school I used to want those so bad. Glad I never went through with it. Still looks cool, but I grew out of that phase fast

Back
Top Bottom