12/1/09 Spacejams

when did they change the drop date from black friday to the first of Dec? or was black friday never the real one?

Originally Posted by gstbmn

*insert meaningless post about how this is my grail and how many pairs im supposedly going to cop*

My Grails...Cop x1000!!! LOL JK

XI's are my favs though, Hope I can get one before the resellers get their hands on em. I wouldn't be suprised if the release date changed inNovemberish

Dunno bout the shirts, but I'm definitely coppin the XI's. I hope it ain't one of them deals where u gotta cop the shirts in order to get theJ's..... Hope I can get 2 pair! Gettin my money right for the holidays!!!! XII'S N XI'S ......O YEA!!!

I'll pass on the 20 dollar shirt
Def gonna cop the shoe though
With that price, the quality is probably gonna be better

Originally Posted by B1acMan365

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

How do I explain to my son that there will be no Christmas for him this year.

/thread [+]
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well, these are a definite cop x2 .. no doubt about it 100%. But I'll pass on the tees .. and idk about the 12's. I reallllly want some bred 12's.
frown.gif

When clearer pictures come out, I will decide whether to buy one or two pairs. I am looking get at least one - unless the quality is really bad and price istoo high - so that I can have a wearable pair.

sorry too lazy to backread, any news on what kind of release will these be? and any pics have surfaced yet? thanks

YUP umma get 2 and put one pair waaaaaaaaaaaay in da back of my closet and rock da icy sole off da other one!!! lol

Don't they release on the 27th of November?
Idk if anyone wrote that already

after seeing this, should have probably copped that jordan shirt that everybody thought was made for these, but was actually for the 6 rings i believe (theshirt was last year way before anything about these releasing FYI)

Back
Top Bottom