12/1/09 Spacejams

stop bumping this thread with no new info.....no one cares how many pairs any of you are getting

^ every release post since the beginning of time has mostly just been people posting how much pairs they're getting
eyes.gif

im ready man..i hope the quality is good..please dont make them like the cdp xi's..those were some crap

son its ppl like you that make the whole sneaker game a disgrace.... real heads wouldnt even come close to the cdp period. they are straight garbage. and youtalkin bout your cdp 2's.. which they still got in fsr at champs btw... why dont u wait till they drop and try them on?? haha... and u really showin thatur iq is subzero - son, how is someone gonna be able to tell u what size would fit best when they aint even drop for another 5 months and nobody can judge thetrue fit of ur crusty feet...

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

175$ %+@ JB Tryna kill us

175 for spacejams and you're complaining???

SMH Do you know how much I had to spend for my pair?

Thank You Jordan Brand. Can't wait. I need me another pair or two.

you thankin JB?! damn son go home.... enough is enough... this is gettin old... all these youngsters talkin bout they "gettin their money right" fora $175 shoe that drops in 5 months... if you aint got 200 to spend on kicks get outta here... ask all the og heads - we spent at least 10k in our heyday onkicks to have all the og j's... and you thankin jb for some horrible quality space jams... here's a tip to you and all the punks who aint got em - copsome fakes from china. the quality is gonna be more on point to the 2000 retro, you can get em now, and you prolly gonna end up spending 60-70 max shipped!

hopefully the info is correct on these. I am kinda happy it is NOT on Black Friday...as I do not plan to be in the country at that time. We shall see.....Iguess.

Originally Posted by oglike95airmax

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

175$ %+@ JB Tryna kill us

175 for spacejams and you're complaining???

SMH Do you know how much I had to spend for my pair?

Thank You Jordan Brand. Can't wait. I need me another pair or two.

you thankin JB?! damn son go home.... enough is enough... this is gettin old... all these youngsters talkin bout they "gettin their money right" for a $175 shoe that drops in 5 months... if you aint got 200 to spend on kicks get outta here... ask all the og heads - we spent at least 10k in our heyday on kicks to have all the og j's... and you thankin jb for some horrible quality space jams... here's a tip to you and all the punks who aint got em - cop some fakes from china. the quality is gonna be more on point to the 2000 retro, you can get em now, and you prolly gonna end up spending 60-70 max shipped!
You make no sense, "back in the day" no one ever had to spend 10k to have all the "OGs" because "back in the day"they didn't retail for a lot. There was no ebay or ISS, resellers weren't like they are now.

You don't know what you're talking about and you don't know me. You on here screaming out the side of your mouth and you really should stop.You're making yourself look foolish.

Originally Posted by oglike95airmax

son its ppl like you that make the whole sneaker game a disgrace.... real heads wouldnt even come close to the cdp period. they are straight garbage. and you talkin bout your cdp 2's.. which they still got in fsr at champs btw... why dont u wait till they drop and try them on?? haha... and u really showin that ur iq is subzero - son, how is someone gonna be able to tell u what size would fit best when they aint even drop for another 5 months and nobody can judge the true fit of ur crusty feet...

Dam you made an account just to post this *!%%? Go on craigslist and cop some of those great quailty fakes your talking about

Back
Top Bottom