12/1/09 Spacejams

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by oglike95airmax

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

175$ %+@ JB Tryna kill us

175 for spacejams and you're complaining???

SMH Do you know how much I had to spend for my pair?

Thank You Jordan Brand. Can't wait. I need me another pair or two.

you thankin JB?! damn son go home.... enough is enough... this is gettin old... all these youngsters talkin bout they "gettin their money right" for a $175 shoe that drops in 5 months... if you aint got 200 to spend on kicks get outta here... ask all the og heads - we spent at least 10k in our heyday on kicks to have all the og j's... and you thankin jb for some horrible quality space jams... here's a tip to you and all the punks who aint got em - cop some fakes from china. the quality is gonna be more on point to the 2000 retro, you can get em now, and you prolly gonna end up spending 60-70 max shipped!
You make no sense, "back in the day" no one ever had to spend 10k to have all the "OGs" because "back in the day" they didn't retail for a lot. There was no ebay or ISS, resellers weren't like they are now.

You don't know what you're talking about and you don't know me. You on here screaming out the side of your mouth and you really should stop. You're making yourself look foolish.

i dont know you or care to know you. "back in the day" is at least 10 years ago when the ultimate shoe was retroed - the '99 iv. and yes therewas ebay then you clown! and yes we had retroes from 94 - the i, ii ,iii. and forget bout ebay, we had to pay more money for og nikes/jordas cuz it was a lotmore cchallenging to get a hold of the right kick in wearabale condition and in the correct size. you needed to have connections, know-how, money, patience,travel plans, travel time in order to seek it out. what you gotta do now to get any sneaker? click, click??

Originally Posted by DeMJ23Kobe24Nise

son its ppl like you that make the whole sneaker game a disgrace.... real heads wouldnt even come close to the cdp period. they are straight garbage. and you talkin bout your cdp 2's.. which they still got in fsr at champs btw... why dont u wait till they drop and try them on?? haha... and u really showin that ur iq is subzero - son, how is someone gonna be able to tell u what size would fit best when they aint even drop for another 5 months and nobody can judge the true fit of ur crusty feet...

Dam you made an account just to post this *!%%? Go on craigslist and cop some of those great quailty fakes your talking about

no need son. im good - i got two pairs of icey jammies DS and one I rock - all from Dec. 2000. as for the rest of my jordans - im good too. got all my grailsand heat pre 2001-2002. anything that came out after is for the kids.... have fun with it all the while JB LTAO to the bank.... haha.. and what did you createan account for? to let ppl know your gonna cop x3?! when in all reality ur *** will be lucky to get ur hands on a pair for under 300 in some knock-off cdpmold. you might wanna gather your lil hipster friends, grab your camping gear and lawn chairs, and spark up a warm sausage fest until they drop!!!

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

intensehunger.jpg
How can said hunger be satisfied..... if they're drinks?

grin.gif

Oh yeah,
sick.gif
btw.

you thankin JB?! damn son go home.... enough is enough... this is gettin old... all these youngsters talkin bout they "gettin their money right" for a $175 shoe that drops in 5 months... if you aint got 200 to spend on kicks get outta here... ask all the og heads - we spent at least 10k in our heyday on kicks to have all the og j's... and you thankin jb for some horrible quality space jams... here's a tip to you and all the punks who aint got em - cop some fakes from china. the quality is gonna be more on point to the 2000 retro, you can get em now, and you prolly gonna end up spending 60-70 max shipped!
You make no sense, "back in the day" no one ever had to spend 10k to have all the "OGs" because "back in the day" they didn't retail for a lot. There was no ebay or ISS, resellers weren't like they are now.

You don't know what you're talking about and you don't know me. You on here screaming out the side of your mouth and you really should stop. You're making yourself look foolish.

i dont know you or care to know you. "back in the day" is at least 10 years ago when blah blah blah blah blah blah

cliff notes: blah blah blah blah.

Shut yo @(# up.

i dont know you or care to know you. "back in the day" is at least 10 years ago when blah blah blah blah blah blah

Shut yo @(# up.
co-sign.
tired.gif

Shut yo @(# up.

haha.. why u so aggraveted rookie? tellin me to shut up and what not?! u don't like it then get ur ugly *** off MF. i aint going nowhere. u want more? cometo nyc.

Shut yo @(# up.

haha.. why u so aggraveted rookie? tellin me to shut up and what not?! u don't like it then get ur ugly *** off MF. i aint going nowhere. u want more? come to nyc.
Someone Go meet this clown in "NYC" and
pimp.gif
his @#%

Originally Posted by DeMJ23Kobe24Nise

Shut yo @(# up.

haha.. why u so aggraveted rookie? tellin me to shut up and what not?! u don't like it then get ur ugly *** off MF. i aint going nowhere. u want more? come to nyc.
Someone Go meet this clown in "NYC" and
pimp.gif
his @#%

why dont u come down??! or my bad i forgot u live in the village.. lol u plannin on rockin theses sj's while milkin the cow? thanks for increasing my postcard. and anytime u wanna come down and see a city lmk.

i already got 2 DS pairs of these plus one VNDS...sooo how many am i gonna get? Probably 3-4 more pairs!!! U CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY XI SPACEJAMS OR CONCORDS.

Shut yo @(# up.

roll.gif

roll.gif
This Og guy has me in stitches. So whats up dude, did you get banned orsomething
cause you seem angry at NT. Oh yeah, after banishment he comes in to JB to cry about
"quality". Poor fella

Originally Posted by Pig Love

roll.gif
This Og guy has me in stitches. So whats up dude, did you get banned or something
cause you seem angry at NT. Oh yeah, after banishment he comes in to JB to cry about
"quality". Poor fella

no ban - just stating the obvious... you and your bdis1986 buddies born in the late 80's - early 90's acting like you know what you talking bout.... idont care for quality.. like i said i havent a copped a jordan since 2001-2002. its you whos gotta put up with horrible quality for an overpriced shoe thatdoes not even look like its coming out at this point.... welll at least you b(&^%#$ can cop the tees?! plus all u haters are mad funny... keep helpmin meincrease post status.... what next?

This might have been mentioned through all of the bickering but the RD is November 27, 2009.

...right?

Back
Top Bottom