12/1/09 Spacejams

^
roll.gif

first of all chump i didnt say anything about osneaker thats not how im getting them nice try though like i said my pairs are locked down this is a threadabout those shoes correct can we stay on topic cowards

is this guy serious he has the undertaker as his avatar that should tell you all u need to know about this lame worshipping wrestlers pathetic

What does what I watch on TV have to do with anything?
laugh.gif
Now you're reaching trying to get at me. And if you didn't get them from OSneaker.com, wellI don't really care, but there is really no reason to come in saying you have your pair preordered if you aren't gonna give any info as to where theycan also preorder them

if u could read for people to pm me if they wanted more details so your whole post was just hate for no reason find something better to do and yes watchingwrestling is for lames 16 and under

Originally Posted by gstbmn

Wow.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just shut the @%!$ up man
laugh.gif
, you're saying my post was all hate and yet your last post was about my avy and how I'm a lame for watching wrestling.Hypocrite would be the word for that

Originally Posted by skinsfan61687

they don't care about us, they only care about the money...

We'll maybe they would start thinking about makign quality products again, if you guys didnt cop all those CDPs. You guys cop them, then start complainingabout the quality. (this is not aimed towards you. Just a general statement)

Originally Posted by DeMJ23Kobe24Nise

^ whats the best way to clean the material on those 18s

SOMEONE CONFIRM THESE are not GOING to be FUSION space jam COLORWAY
I just use the brush. Works fine for me.

stopppp the hype!! still got 4 months beeeeet-ches . i want to end up with 3 pairs during the holiday season, just dont know which three... 2 SpaceJams and 1Xii Red/white or 2 of the xii and 1 sj.... decisions decisions!!!!!!!

watch they will be everywhere online like every hype released only the air yeezy were people were camping out for nasty shoes but these will be their

Back
Top Bottom