12/1/09 Spacejams

Originally Posted by solezprogression

This thread has really deteriorated. Perhaps we should lock all SJ-related threads until pics actually surface. Too much incorrect informatin being put out there.

Co-Sign.
smile.gif

just preordered my pairs. good luck to everyone who wants to snag these, if you are unable to get them ill have some pairs for sell.

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

oglike95airmax, whats wrong with you dude? lol

you sign onto here just to talk #%!% about shoes you dont want and younger people who you automatically assume know nothing? ****

MAKE ME.... little b@1tzH... last I checked this is called niketalk.com NOT dendantalk.com... and Im not assuming nothing - alll the BS young, hipster talk is documented on these pages... and for your friend steve mcnair-wannabee - your the fool increasing my post status ID1@T... keep hating... and yeah RIP McNAir... lol
^

this guy killed the spacejam thread by himself WoW

what's this I hear about the release being fusions not 11s?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lets get back to the shoes.
Quick question, if my local mom and pops store got the DMP 5's and 1's should I expect them to get these?

Not based on that information, no.

Um so they are quickstrikes but ever store that usually doesn't get QS will somehow be getting these? How does that make sense....?

Its just people building hype

the biggest release of the year is on the busiest holliday of the year for the 2nd year in a row. im sick of this they know the mall is going to be hectic andthey still do this.

Yea we definitely need some new info, and will they be having these at a local store? Like Finishline? Because I dont know about any QS stores around here.

Originally Posted by scf2009

just preordered my pairs. good luck to everyone who wants to snag these, if you are unable to get them ill have some pairs for sell.
Sure you did.

i did clown ill have extra pairs available come december so u can hit me up and maybe ill sell u a pair since im sure u wont be able to cop

Originally Posted by gstbmn

Sure you did.

I'm glad NOsneaker.com comes through for people that ride their !+!$$
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

wrong again another +!+$$ made $#$ trying to pop off trust me son you know nothing ill bring it to your doorstep if you keep running your !!#@ suckers thatgoes for anyone who wants it

wrong again another +!+$$ made $#$ trying to pop off trust me son you know nothing ill bring it to your doorstep if you keep running your !!#@ suckers that goes for anyone who wants it
SO what happened with the eggplant foams and will most likely happen with these? Stop fronting, no one on NT will ever do business with NOsneakeragain

Back
Top Bottom