12/1/09 Spacejams

Originally Posted by GhostWriter

$175 is ridiculous if they are CDP Quality.
true, but even though copped x 2, ill be happy but my wallet wont
eyes.gif

what the hell is that shirt suppose to look like? i know its the shoes but why is it like that? space shuttle? what?

So y'all just soooooooooo okay paying $175.00...SMH !! Jordan Brand got y'all eating out the palm of the companys hands .

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

Originally Posted by Hugo

thanks for the info
heres a bigger pic..hmmm
2e5rz0y.jpg
I have a question.....Look at the space jam shirt on the left. The midsole of the shoe is all black, when it should be white....
Could someone photoshop one with black mid soles with blueish tint soles. Just curious
nerd.gif

i hope u mfers know 3 pairs w/o tax is $525 which is krazy i doubt some retailers gon let u get 2 but ima try 2 get 2 but probably gon end up wit 1 omg wishthis was a General Release but last time Jordan loved us so much was 2007 (GR aqua 8,playoff 8s,fire red 3s,black cat 3s, pure money 3's,all-black5s,orange blaze 8s )(LR flip 3s,grey 3s,cdp 10/13,laser 5s) when general releasing retros didn't sound like a foreign language,made up for the horrendous22's,spizikes an up & coming thing for jordan & the old love new loves was $200

lets all be real here. The info is from an NT'er with 3 posts. They are set to release on a tuesday and the pics of the shirt are for concords? To top itall off the pics are from here

Ehh... we'll see... I'm still not sold that these will be dropping at the end of the year. I have no choice but to wait and see

I'd call Ducktales but... I don't know. I want to BELIEVE.

Still, this guy has three posts... I'll wait for official info before I start drooling.

Buying 3
1 to wear
1 to stock
1 to sell, watch these go for 300+ online once they sell out in stores, dont count on restock

Back
Top Bottom