12/1/09 Spacejams

Patiently Waiting
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn, this is going to be nuts. Already can't wait. Gotta clean out my closet and get ready to have some SJs!

Damn is this confirmed yet like those damn gaterade 6s lets not do that again waiting then disapiontment*...

Everybody saying cop×2 etc...... you're gonna have to because after 2 wears the soles will turn orange/yellow/brown & will start to squeek w/ everystep you take!!!

I hope they look like they do in that pic, Please do these right JB!!!!!

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Everybody saying cop×2 etc...... you're gonna have to because after 2 wears the soles will turn orange/yellow/brown & will start to squeek w/ every step you take!!!
ha u mad u spent 300 plus on the ogs

no body has og space jams they never released
the space jams that released were a retro and these will b a re-retro

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Everybody saying cop×2 etc...... you're gonna have to because after 2 wears the soles will turn orange/yellow/brown & will start to squeek w/ every step you take!!!

Lol...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Unfortunately, this might be a very valid statement.

Copped only because their SJ's.

Wishing upon a star for better than CDP quality tho

To be honest...Theyre fire, but I think the SJ's are the worse of the 11s. I mean when you think of the colorways..Concords, Breds,White/Carolinas...Idk..thats just my opinion though.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

To be honest...Theyre fire, but I think the SJ's are the worse of the 11s. I mean when you think of the colorways..Concords, Breds, White/Carolinas...Idk..thats just my opinion though.

nah man.. i think these are the best out of the 11's

To be honest...Theyre fire, but I think the SJ's are the worse of the 11s. I mean when you think of the colorways..Concords, Breds, White/Carolinas...Idk..thats just my opinion though.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

You must not remember Mike beaking them out against the Magic back in 95. I remember seeing a close up of them on one of my basketball cards. I knew fromthat day forward I would never like another shoe as much as this one again.

Well like I said...just my opinion. Not that I dont think they arent great shoes..I just like the other ones more. Whats even crazier is I only have 2 pairs of11s, and the retro SJs are one of them.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

nah,not the worst..imo the most over rated of all the 11s..

Back
Top Bottom