12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

lick it off bro
Knowing some of these cats who lick the bottom of their kicks they prob would go home and lick it off 
roll.gif

I'm calling It now
Y'all remember that air-Jordan.com website from YEARS ago
That had all pics and stories of samples and all the Jordan's released
It had a blue background
Well they had that bred version of the 11's but with an icy sole
Casita
Ly the space jams but replace blue with red
If anybody has a pic please post
But I'm calling it that those are releasing next year

Anyone order from JD Sports in the US? Have your shoes arrived yet?

mine supposed to get here today

I think I talked to you before--told you to DM them and they'll give you tracking. I just put in my tracking and it says Thursday the 1st; so maybe I won't get them until Friday or Saturday.

Last edited:
Trust me man, it's not, why would I lie to you about this.
That is not a rule my dude, not even a little bit.

People can wear what they want whenever they want, but white pants are out of season and more fashionable people would frown upon it.

When I walk into any designer store, none of them have white pants or even joggers. Figure out why that is.

If you think it's a rule cool, don't wear white after Labor Day.
I'm not here to change your mind, I said what it is, it's up to you what to do with the information.

People can wear what they want whenever they want, but white pants are out of season and more fashionable people would frown upon it.

When I walk into any designer store, none of them have white pants or even joggers. Figure out why that is.

Key word is fashionable; white in fall and winter is a big faux pas. Especially if you live somewhere where it's a lot of dirt and slush happening. Makes sense.

And speaking of jd sports, after your post I decided to go outside and voila
View media item 1330185
In officially done with this release! Don't know if I want to double up or let one of my personal pairs go.

Last edited:
I can see why they did this, to help out the west coast so they don't have to wake up at 5 am but it could also be a bad thing because it gives resellers more time to get ready.
lmao. to help out WEST COAST? but only release like 2 FSR of limited shoes to the west coast folks? lmfao nike is a joke.

It's because they hold on to some contrived truth of what fashion is and what it isn't.   
laugh.gif

FNL finally delivered my pair today. They were shipped on 12/30 with next day shipping. I'm curious as to where this pair came from, since they were outta stock. FYI, they supposedly refunded my paypal account for the purchase, hope I end up with a free pair.

There haven't been faux pas in fashion since the mid 2000's though.

If there is one left it's for plus sized models and that is horizontal stripes.

Everything else is fair game.

Wearing white shoes or pants in the snow is just stupid though, lol

There haven't been faux pas in fashion since the mid 2000's though.

If there is one left it's for plus sized models and that is horizontal stripes.

Everything else is fair game.

Wearing white shoes or pants in the snow is just stupid though, lol
Ever since I've seen people wear kilts around Manhattan everything has officially become fair game.

Last edited:
I'm calling It now
Y'all remember that air-Jordan.com website from YEARS ago
That had all pics and stories of samples and all the Jordan's released
It had a blue background
Well they had that bred version of the 11's but with an icy sole
Casita
Ly the space jams but replace blue with red
If anybody has a pic please post
But I'm calling it that those are releasing next year
What happened to that site? One of the best.

Back
Top Bottom