12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

For me its:

1. Concord
2. Columbia
3. Cool Grey
4. Space Jam
5. Gamma
6. Bred

Caro Blue Lows
Breds
Concords
Space Jams
Columbias

**honorable mention, coral snakeskin lows. OGs NOT THAT BS THEY RELEASED LAST YEAR.

Last edited:
In all my years on NT, I've never seen this much favorable opinions for the Columbia's. I'm low key uneasy about it. If this many of you are coming out of the woodworks about wanting these, I don't even want to see what it's going to be like come release date. :smh:

Not to sound condescending or anything. But there seems to be a lot more "Columbia's are my GRAILS" now than in previous years.
People have been drooling for those for the longest. Especially here.

1. SJ
2. Concords
3. Bred
4. Columbia
5. Gamma
6. CG
Not a huge fan of CGs. Reason it's last

Honorable mention: tuxedo lows

In all my years on NT, I've never seen this much favorable opinions for the Columbia's. I'm low key uneasy about it. If this many of you are coming out of the woodworks about wanting these, I don't even want to see what it's going to be like come release date. :smh:

Not to sound condescending or anything. But there seems to be a lot more "Columbia's are my GRAILS" now than in previous years.

like it has been said a million times. Today's market consist of completely different customers than 5 years ago much less when these last came out.

In all my years on NT, I've never seen this much favorable opinions for the Columbia's. I'm low key uneasy about it. If this many of you are coming out of the woodworks about wanting these, I don't even want to see what it's going to be like come release date.
mean.gif

This. I wish I could have archived links to the SJ, CG, Concord, and Blk/red  threads. In these threads, on cue the Columbia's were slandered out of thin air after RD. Everyone jumped on it and the slander got a little louder.

It's the Jordan XI effect...Colorway doesn't matter a single bit in relation to hype for the model...

As for the Columbia's and the their popularity amongst sneaker heads look no further than NT when the Anniversary XI's dropped...The "JB trolled us" posts were everywhere...

I'll actually do you one better...There was a Columbia rumor thread that popped up in early 2012 maybe late 2011...When news broke that the Black / Red's would be the Holiday release I thought cats in that there would need to be put on suicide watch
laugh.gif

Not to mention the Columbia Appreciation thread that's still around someplace...
I remember both threads. When StheBest got everyone to try out the rit dye to tint the soles. I remember within days of the concord release all the sneaker news outlets said Columbias were up next. I was one of the people on suicide watch when the blk/reds dropped instead.
mean.gif

Columbias have been my grail since I first saw them in 2nd grade and I was salty my moms got me the concords instead of them
laugh.gif

I've owned two pairs in my adult life but they weren't ds or my proper size so they both got flipped. Owning them this year is a must, and that even feels like an understatement
Guilty 
laugh.gif

when the Anniversary XI's dropped...The "JB trolled us" posts were everywhere...

I'll actually do you one better...There was a Columbia rumor thread that popped up in early 2012 maybe late 2011...When news broke that the Black / Red's would be the Holiday release I thought cats in that there would need to be put on suicide watch
laugh.gif

man i wish i was on the site at that time... must have been funny as all hell...

I'm 29 years old, and colombias are my favorite jordan shoe ever, but i won't even lie to ya'll...

mean.gif
that sole sucks ***.
Better than having a clear sole that will turn piss yellow. Oh wait it "adds character"
roll.gif

From what I understand these will still yellow but the process will be slowed for sure

Columbias had the best sole out of all the XIs. I wish it was permanently blue like the Breds are permanently red.

BTW do the Gamma soles yellow (not that I care, only the wear once and sell it on ebay clowns care about yellowing)

Last edited:
Columbias had the best sole out of all the XIs. I wish it was permanently blue like the Breds are permanently red.

BTW do the Gamma soles yellow (not that I care, only the wear once and sell it on ebay clowns care about yellowing)
of course they will, they are icey soles with black underneath which makes them look smoked

Back
Top Bottom